• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, the game makes training Rivis easy in chapter 3. Then there's a few unkillable bosses you can use to steal their weapons and train your weaklings on (like one of the 16A Roros and Ashnard in 17A).

absolutely amazing

Don't worry, the game makes training Rivis easy in chapter 3. Then there's a few unkillable bosses you can use to steal their weapons and train your weaklings on (like one of the 16A Roros and Ashnard in 17A).

Well, we will see when I try that game, but that won't be until later if ever. xD;

Oh God Jakarta drivers. What the hell are they even thinking.

Money.

But you have to admit Jakarta drivers are pretty skilled. : D

Money.

But you have to admit Jakarta drivers are pretty skilled. : D

...true

Oh yeah, for sure, drive wherever on the highway at whatever speed and no crashing. there are basically no lanes from what I've seen

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Try it. It will make you want to have children even less.

LMAO I will after Blume. Honestly I only managed to train Leaf today.

Oh right, when do we get Neir scroll? And is it true if you have Dain scroll the chance you getting movement is higher, theory said so but I don't really remember any significant difference. >>;

If it's true I will train Arthur again after chapter 14 since I want to wait for the scroll first. :U

...true

Oh yeah, for sure, drive wherever on the highway at whatever speed and no crashing. there are basically no lanes from what I've seen

You have to see them doing the U-turn. It's totally cement my opinion that Jakarta drivers are unrivaled.

Oh right, when do we get Neir scroll? And is it true if you have Dain scroll the chance you getting movement is higher, theory said so but I don't really remember any significant difference. >>;

If it's true I will train Arthur again after chapter 14 since I want to wait for the scroll first. :U

I'm pretty sure the scrolls didn't change locations. I forget about the movement growth on Dain, though.

I'm pretty sure the scrolls didn't change locations. I forget about the movement growth on Dain, though.

Meh, maybe I should just ignore that. There is no guarantee he will gain movement anyway. -w-

No, oh you child bully

:p

I'm saving that.

also lolchina

"We must avoid giving demonstrators any foreign influence about democracy." or so I heard.

Which reminds me watching the news and shows in China they censor parts about China's politics with commercials it's pretty funny imo.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2633870

Could you please translate 4:23-4:35 (basically Patty/Hannibal's talk) for me? My friend's undies are all in a bunch about it.

It's just mere lover convos, the one you get when they return to the main castles. Nothing interesting really. :U Aside from Azel and Mideel's talk, I absolutely adore that.

What hack are you talking about?

Blume FE5. Fun stuff.

More scrolls.

Or I will just cap his stats now and leave a few levels for him to grow his movements. I think I will do that.