• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Maaaaaaaaaaan it's so hot outside...

Well, it's not a hundred degrees anymore...

Now it's only 90s and it's also cloudy. But that might mean it's more humid D=

B-but why? What was wrong with the originals..?

You said "and whatnot" which seemed to include other controls, too, just primarily the moving around part.

I recommend that you set the difficulty to peaceful, for now. I mean, it doesn't let you get certain items, which means you can't access The End (although I think you can access The Nether), but at least you don't have mobs attacking you. I just recommend you get used to the flow of gathering resources and whatnot before you engage mobs.

Yeah, that's a bit distracting at first, but once you can swing around to get near them, go on the aggressive, not the defensive. Unless it's a creeper--in which case, hit it away, back up until it stops getting ready to blow up, then go in and hit it again... and repeat until it dies.

I got really confused with the directional keys not affecting my direction XD If it's easier for me to keep them that way then I can always switch back

I didn't want to think that I would make the game easier, especially that much easier, but I suppose I'll have to... =[ (Oh yeah food is also a problem because I can never gather the coal/stone I need for my furnace before getting attacked. D= And I also didn't remember until just this second that I can use sticks to use my furnace as well x3

My method was to get as close as I could to the creeper so that he would start to explode, then get away from him so he doesn't hurt =o I forget, do you get his parts from that or do you have to kill him yourself?

What do you plan on using in B2/W2?

I haven't even played black or white yet.... Well I played a tiny bit of black on emulator but it always runs way too slow. So now I'll have to wait until I can afford to buy it which I can right now but I'm using that money for other stuffs instead x3

I haven't even played black or white yet.... Well I played a tiny bit of black on emulator but it always runs way too slow. So now I'll have to wait until I can afford to buy it which I can right now but I'm using that money for other stuffs instead x3

Nevermind then x3

I got really confused with the directional keys not affecting my direction XD If it's easier for me to keep them that way then I can always switch back

I didn't want to think that I would make the game easier, especially that much easier, but I suppose I'll have to... =[ (Oh yeah food is also a problem because I can never gather the coal/stone I need for my furnace before getting attacked. D= And I also didn't remember until just this second that I can use sticks to use my furnace as well x3

My method was to get as close as I could to the creeper so that he would start to explode, then get away from him so he doesn't hurt =o I forget, do you get his parts from that or do you have to kill him yourself?

That never really posed a problem for me since most first person games I play have mouse as the direction chooser, while wasd are just the keys to move around.

For the first week I played minecraft, I usually just hid inside at night or simply slept through it. These days, I set the difficulty for hard and go outside when I want to, but that's only because I've played for a while and I'm used to it. You should raise the difficulty only when you think you're up for it. But uh, there's an easy way to get food that doesn't involve cooking. Have you ever hit the grass that was sticking out of the ground? Not the blocks, but the grass itself? You might have noticed you got seeds. If you plant those on fertile land, then they'll grow.

No, the only way to get his gunpowder is for him to die in any way other than blowing himself up (which makes sense; the way he blows up is igniting the gunpowder). You can only get discs from him if a skeleton kills him with its arrow... but, don't let discs concern you at the moment. They're a bit difficult to get and you won't get them to work until you have diamonds.

That being said, want to play with me? I can open up a server with some ease (I believe), and I can help you around a bit, I suppose.

That never really posed a problem for me since most first person games I play have mouse as the direction chooser, while wasd are just the keys to move around.

For the first week I played minecraft, I usually just hid inside at night or simply slept through it. These days, I set the difficulty for hard and go outside when I want to, but that's only because I've played for a while and I'm used to it. You should raise the difficulty only when you think you're up for it. But uh, there's an easy way to get food that doesn't involve cooking. Have you ever hit the grass that was sticking out of the ground? Not the blocks, but the grass itself? You might have noticed you got seeds. If you plant those on fertile land, then they'll grow.

No, the only way to get his gunpowder is for him to die in any way other than blowing himself up (which makes sense; the way he blows up is igniting the gunpowder). You can only get discs from him if a skeleton kills him with its arrow... but, don't let discs concern you at the moment. They're a bit difficult to get and you won't get them to work until you have diamonds.

That being said, want to play with me? I can open up a server with some ease (I believe), and I can help you around a bit, I suppose.

I've never even play first person games so that can explain XD But yeah I won't have a mousey ;~;

I usually have to hide but I can't make a bed yet because I don't have the materials for getting wooly stuffs.

I guess I can try that out then =o Usually I had to resort to eating stuffs raw.

Aww okay then.

Sure! =3 Except not right now. I'm gonna start getting a bit more busy now D=

I've never even play first person games so that can explain XD But yeah I won't have a mousey ;~;

I usually have to hide but I can't make a bed yet because I don't have the materials for getting wooly stuffs.

I guess I can try that out then =o Usually I had to resort to eating stuffs raw.

Sure! =3 Except not right now. I'm gonna start getting a bit more busy now D=

Well, that would explain things. And yeah, I guess playing Minecraft on a laptop without a mouse is a bitch.

Hm... I seriously suggest searching for sheep eventually, but not killing them--shearing them.

Eating things raw? I seriously suggest not eating chicken raw, since you can get food poisoning. Although, if it's all you have, go for it. And I'm sure this is pretty much intuitive, but don't eat rotten flesh either unless you're seriously lacking food.

When you said "busy now," do you mean like, for weeks or just today? Regardless, that's fine. I should try setting up the server, first, anyway, just to see if I can get it working.

Well, that would explain things. And yeah, I guess playing Minecraft on a laptop without a mouse is a bitch.

Hm... I seriously suggest searching for sheep eventually, but not killing them--shearing them.

Eating things raw? I seriously suggest not eating chicken raw, since you can get food poisoning. Although, if it's all you have, go for it. And I'm sure this is pretty much intuitive, but don't eat rotten flesh either unless you're seriously lacking food.

When you said "busy now," do you mean like, for weeks or just today? Regardless, that's fine. I should try setting up the server, first, anyway, just to see if I can get it working.

It is ;A;

Oh I know how to get wool. I've found sheep a long time ago but I don't have shears. And I die before I do xD

I know raw and rotten flesh is bad for me x3 I only do it if I need it though.

For today and right now even. And okay then.

No kissing for three months? I've gone longer than that... :(

Been since like March for me hahahaha OH GOD WHY

Me too =D

We're such winners!!

Well, three months isn't much compared to 15 & 3/4 years, buuuut.

Spain made Italy it's bitch, fuckin' shit.

I'm gonna go fishy today =D

You're gonna become a fish for a day? You better become a shark. Sharks are awesome.

Also, I found my shades. (⌐■_■)

You're gonna become a fish for a day? You better become a shark. Sharks are awesome.

Also, I found my shades. (⌐■_■)

Can sharks live in lakes? =[ If not then I can't be a shark ;A;

I love sharks too

Some can. Or at least survive in fresh water like the Bull Shark.

Have fun in the Mississippi River anyone who goes there. (⌐■_■)