fauder.jpg

Gaia

gaiayr.png

Velvet

velvet.png

Tiamo

tiamou.jpg

World Map

On the map I buy an Iron Sword for Tiara, Live for Mariabel, Iron Lance for Sumia. Support convos with Liz+Tiara Liz is joking around and giggling at the same time. She's just now being impetuous and silly. xD

Tiara wasn't amused and Liz felt sad. Tiara then says Go Gomen (So-Sorry). After a brief chat Liz felt happy again. C Support developed. Now Sumia+Krom. C Support developed. Krom+Fredrick now. Krom looked a little fustrated in the convo. C Support developed. Viole+Soiree. Viole's smile makes me feel <3

You hear some violin music in this one. After Soiree's happy wth a wink C Support now developed. Fredrick+Sumia now. Luv it when Freddie has this facial expression ^_^. Anyways, after a happy convo support C is now developed. After organising and passing some items/weapons I now go to the right of the map to bein Chapter 6.

Chapter 6

It starts as Krom and Tiara talks about something at the front of the castle at night. I then begin the chapter. The same demonlike person that I've fought at the start of the game appears here talking to some dark wizard while it makes this same demonic soundtrack that played from Inverse+Gargant. It seems that Emelina has been held captive here and now it's up to us to get her out. This is an indoors map inside the castle as enemies come outside through the castle sides. Anyway, the demonlike person god looks alot like Ir shenron from the 1st star dragonball from DBGT. Either him or Dabura the demon King in DBZ. During the battle I recruit Gaia (the Thief) with Krom and have him get the lone treasure here. Which contains a Secret Book. I rout up the enemies as they come to me. Krom finally reaches LV10 and learns the Charisma skill. Awesomenauce! I meet some demonlike girl who joins us. I have Fredrick bttle Fauda here. Used the Killer Lance to finish him and to end the chapter. By the way..you cannot save during the midist of the battle. So you've got to learn to be more careful especially if your character/characters gets some good level ups. Anyways after finishing Fauda, he drops a live staff and it seems that he isn't the Gharnef of this game after all. After a brief chat with Emelina Fauda somehow survives and he talks to some shadowy figure that is a woman then it switches back to Krom's scenario. After a little chat the chapter ends.

Turns 7

MVP Fredrick and Krom

World Map

The ninja dissappears and now the next chapter is east. The ninja by the way was a merchant. Relieve is now available to buy. Sold the Gold Bar (Worth 5000G) and then bought a Relieve for Mariabel. Cuz I've already gave her other one to Liz. You also get a good amount of EXP from these staves too. Live gets you 25 EXP alone per use. Holy cow! Start supports again now with Tiara+Soiree (C Developed). Viole+Freddie. C Developed. I now head to the shop to the west. I buy a Master Proof at the store for 2500G and head out. Anna is in charge of this store by the way. I head up north and get into an encounter. Just defeated some sinister enemies who were possessed then headed out. Just sold a gold bag for 1K and then begun the next chapter.

Chapter 7

After a brief boring chat we then start the next chapter after some more Support convos Tiara+Krom (C Support) Tiara+Miriel (B Support) and Miriel+Soiree (C Support). We then begin the chapter. Oh, great another Dracoknight boss named Orio. It makes this sinister music again. He now threatens some wizard we talked during the boring chapter and now he's scared. Anyways, the boss kills him and now the chapter begins and now we rout up some enemies before Tiamo shows up meeting her for the first time. I will use her because she looks like Titania and that Peg Knights are among my most favorite units. She starts with a C ranks in Lances and begins at LV7. One of the enemies drops a gold bar as I happily pick it off of his corpse. After routing the remaining enemies and the boss the chapter switches to a scene that Tiamo starts talking to us and the chapter ends.

Turns 7

MVP Krom and Sumia

World Map

We head west now as it switches to a scene that Sumia slaps Krom across the face during the convo and now Flavia shows up.

Now after a convo with Basilio we then head back to the world map to initiate more support convos. Now with Tiara+Viole (C Support) I then head to the far east to initiate another encounter.

Encounter #3

During this battle Miriel gets a new skill that I don't knw as she reached LV10. Tiamo and Sumia have now reached LV10 as well and that they've got the life skill. Anyway, I rout up the enemies here and obtain some gold bow in the village (Don't know what it is) and call it a day. We then get thanked by a villager and he gives us an Angel Robe and a few other weapons and the encounter ends.

Turns 6

MVP Tiara and Soiree

World Map

A few stores had some items on sale as well as weapons. Didn't need anything except a better bow for Viole and a Spear for Soiree (Steel). I then sold the gold bar and started more support convos with Mariabel+Krom. She seems happy around Krom. She's smiling. Adorable. She should do this more often. ^____^

Then Viole+Miriel (C Support) and Freddie+Miriku (C Support). Then I begin the next encounter up north.

Encounter #2

We now meet to bros who seems to be the Jasmine+Paul in this game. At last some gay incest. Now with Hansamu and Shoji. Anna is also an NPC here and she can actually put up a fight rather well. Though she won't last long if we don't get to her in time. Viole and Liz reaches LV10 in this chapter and both get a new skill that I don't know. I have Krom talk to her here before killing the remaining enemies to end the encounter. She didn't join after the chapters end. Figures. With her good bases in weapon levels and stats. I'm not surprised. Anyways, back to the world map.

Turns 9

MVP Viole and Tiara

Edited by アイネ

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't get it. :Knoll:

Look at how he got only with the mere idea. Now imagine what could happen when someone actually makes an entry. Therefore, his 2nd outburst is timed to happen.

Look at how he got only with the mere idea. Now imagine what could happen when someone actually makes an entry. Therefore, his 2nd outburst is timed to happen.

I'm kinda confused as to who and what you are referring to. >_>

@BLS

Yay!

A Sara fetish. ^____^

Who wouldn't?

-----

Tiamo wears a dress. She only uses armored plating on top of her chest.

Edited by アイネ

I wouldn't.

Well...she is adorable.

She should make anyone feel ^^ around her.

Sirius exists.

So smexy. <33

It's no wonder Nyna never mistaken him and found out his identity.

Well...she is adorable.

She should make anyone feel ^^ around her.

She is a good character to use, but otherwise? Meh. I'm not interested at all.

So smexy. <33

It's no wonder Nyna never mistaken him and found out his identity.

Haha.

Hear that, Srs? Ayanami thinks you're smexy!

Srs x Ayanami OTP