• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

This brought attention to the fact that I'm actually not putting myself down right now. How odd...

Yes I noticed =D

You know what I think? I think it's time for you to have your hair ruffled. I haven't done that in a while.

*ruffleruffleruffle*

*ruffles Mumu's hair*

You're a terrible liar, good sir.

You're terrible at detecting lies, awful knave.

I specifically avoiding using the phrase "joke question" because I knew you'd jump on it. I also know you won't accept the truth. :Knoll:

You're terrible at detecting lies, awful knave.

I specifically avoiding using the phrase "joke question" because I knew you'd jump on it. I also know you won't accept the truth. :Knoll:

I was joking.

You're terrible at accepting the truth. I can accept a truth just fine.

You didn't kill it, it slowly dies when I step in. It's like that with the IP chat too. I'm like a truckload of gray spilling over the black and white that went was going on, bringing everything to a halt.

Sirius the Grey Knight eh?

I am no Knight good sir.

23lz15k.png

That you're a White Knight and that you love the fruit. Those are some examples. I'm too lazy to care about bringing up more.

I don't remember ever denying the former, but feel free to prove me wrong. As for the latter... I deny that because it isn't true. She is my friend. That's that.

That you're a White Knight and that you love the fruit.

I have this sick idea that I should texture hack the Black Knight from FE10, change his armor to white, give him Olivi Grass, text edit that to "Tangerine", and text edit his name to "Mumu".

I have this sick idea that I should texture hack the Black Knight from FE10, change his armor to white, give him Olivi Grass, text edit that to "Tangerine", and text edit his name to "Mumu".

What is this sickness and will you contage me with it.

That seems like a whole lot of trouble for very little payoff.

Texture hack a laguz to be look like a Red Fox and have them fight each other.

Drugs. You're both on drugs.

He could rename Haar to Sirius too.

Sure, he's more like the Witch-King of Angmar, but he fights in dark grey metal armor.

Edited by Dio

My hair really isn't long enough to ruffle. You'll have to try something else. :Knoll:

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

My other hair-ruffler has that same excuse!!!!! D=

You're awful excited about that. :P

You think I want to walk into a thread where everyone's just bashing themselves all the time???