FE4 THREAD

Fia

http://gyazo.com/48733b1aa748340e67ef1281523d94de

whelp, can't moon, thanks english patch

Waaaahhhhhh I want that game I want that game I want that game I want that game I want that game I want that game I want that gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame whinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhine

I want Icenaktor ;~;

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Waaaahhhhhh I want that game I want that game I want that game I want that game I want that game I want that game I want that gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame whinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhine

I want Icenaktor ;~;

Pirate. Unless you don't have a PSP, in which case... get one

Hercules and Xena+Fire Emblem/Tear Ring Saga DO mix. They are an absolute historical experience. They have places in my heart enternally. =)

Another Xena fan? You and Tangerine would get alone fantastically. :Knoll:

Oh... I swear, my hands have minds of their own. Sometimes they end up typing out words that are similar to but not quite the same as what I have in mind. Anyway, how is that a "Freudian slip"?

Another Xena fan? You and Tangerine would get alone fantastically. :Knoll:

Yay! ^_^

-----

I have the entire collection of both Hercules and Xena (All 6 Seasons). Doesn't anyone else?

Edited by アイネ

I probably will if/when I can be bothered to torrent them. :Knoll: Actually, I'd rather have physical copies, but I've been doing WAY too much spending lately. Gotta cut back. :Knoll:

I'm watching Hercules Season Five "My Best Girl's Wedding" right now. I wouldn't torrent these. x.x

Not worth the drive space. Already have the actual DVD's. Watching Hercules/Xena after finished playing Fire Emblem/Tear Ring Saga for the day does give out great historical experience. As they give out some drama learning to accept it and that they're a great experience because of that. Great adventures in the early AD era. Yeah. =)

Edited by アイネ

I'm watching Hercules Season Five "My Best Girl's Wedding". I wouldn't torrent these. Not worth the drive space.

If they aren't worth the drive space, then they definitely aren't worth the 127+ dollars I'd have to spend for the entire DVD set.

And that's just Hercules. I imagine Xena would go for roughly the same, if not more. :Knoll: