• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking at Meoletta at serebii and...

http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/bestwishes/747.shtml

http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/bestwishes/748.shtml

http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/specials/029.shtml

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

....Meoletta's so adorable. ^_^

dp26.jpg

dp760.jpg

dp93.jpg

dp94.jpg

dp101.jpg

dp112.jpg

dp314.jpg

dp104.jpg

dp106.jpg

dp108.jpg

Only available in wifi events in Japan right now. D=

Edited by アイネ

But there is no mess to clean up since Xmas is about as harmful as my minty fresh breath. :Knoll:

It's not that it's just broad, but it's also horribly misused. People generally use the term "Asian" to refer to people whose ancestry is rooted in the far east. This completely discounts other Asian countries such as India and the Middle East. It's positively astounding that people seem to get butthurt over the idea of referring to the United States as "America" or referring to US citizens as "Americans", but nobody seems to get up in arms over something like this, but I guess that's another topic for another time. :Knoll:

Still can be bothersome and annoying to girls =3

Nah I knew what you meant XD

Best part about that is I didn't even realize you were talking to me until like 3 minutes later. I was just saying hi out of reflex.

Ah I was thinking that perhaps that was the only reason you said hi but it was also fun to think you knew I was talking to you x3 .......... Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Fire Emblem Awakening

Summary#7

Character that I've met....

Sali

sairig.png

World Map

I now sell 2 gold bags (Worth 1000G) and I buy an Elthunder tome that they have for sale around 900G. I then sell both of my Skill books (Worth 2500G for both) and move on to the next encounter. I do another set of support convos with Lucina+Sumia (C Support), Viole+Liz (C Support), Krom+Lucina (C Support). Then I start the next encounter. I promote Tiara and now begin to fight. I've brought No-No along in the battle as well. After routing up the enemies getting a gold bag in the process, I then promote Soiree just when the encounter is about to end. She can either be a Paladin, or Great Knight. Great Knights allow you to use Axes in addition to the other that a Social Knight could. As a Paladin, you get much better Mag Def and parameters in general. For the reason of better parameters, I went with Paladin. =)

Krom has also reached to LV20 at the end of this battle. I then initiate some base convos having Serge+Tiamo (nothing happens), Saria+Serge wander around the base and nothing happens. Sol+Vick (Nothing happens). Mariabel goes next and she finds a Thunder Sword. Ronku+Peret is next and that they get some support/bond boost, or something. Probably bond. I now start the next chapter west of the map.

Chapter 14

Were now on some pirate ship disscussing something. We then begin the battle and Puraze discusses something. I don't know what any of this says. Anyways, we now rout on each sides of the ship with a few characters each. Tiara's tome rank increased, Liz's axe rank increased, Mariabel's staff rank increased. Sumia learned a new skill. Defeated the boss. After some cutscenes we head back to the world map.

Treasure

-Gold Bar (Worth 5000G)

-Recover

-Change Proof

Turns 8

MVP Tiara+Krom

World Map

Initiated some supports Mariabel+Freddie (C Support). Krom+Tiara (A Support). Krom and Tiara did apologize at the end of the convo, so it's all good. =)

Mariabel's+Freddie's as Mariabel smiles in the end (C Support developed). She really is sweet to her friends. ^_^

Now I have Krom walk around the base and I get a number 27 of some sort. I then do another 2 random encounters. Then I head west to begin the chapter as there aren't any left. During the second encounter, I've used a Change Seal on him after he'd reach LV9 and made him a Dracoknight. He can only use axes in this class, but at least now he's more baddass still getting to keep the Luna Skill and that he can fly. I've also forgot to mention Luna's animation as it

phoenixh.png

before a powerful blow is initiated. I'm planning to level Freddie up at least another 13 times before I use a Master Proof on him to make him a DracoMaster. EXP formula is normal now for this class. After the next class change he then should start becoming a wings of death. I've also obtained Gold Bagx4 during both of these encounters.

Chapter 15

Were now discussing something at the beach and after a brief chat, we now begin the chapter. It shows Sali (the Swordmaster) being held captive and now we've got to save her. She is unarmed and only has a concoction (which recovers only 20 HP per use and has x3 total) and is an NPC. That area is well guarded too. So we must hurry if were going to hope to save her. She is actually pinned in a corner with 2 Armored Knights with Iron Lances. Her base stats may save her from dying for a few turns. But not for long. Here are her base stats....

Sali

sairig.png

Class: Swordmaster

LV1 EXP-

HP 39/39

Power 17

Mag Pwr 7

Skill 23

Speed 26

Luck 20

Def 12

Res 10

Sword B

Comes with

-Concoction

She has exactly a 45% chance of getting hit by these guys. They are armored knights, and they have Iron Lances. Let's see...during this chapter Miriel's staff rank increased, Tiamo learned a new skill, Krom's spear rank increased. Thanks to both encounters and this battle made it happen. =)

Awesome! He'll become like Epharaim in no time at all. =)

I use a Talismen on Krom. Soiree's Sword rank increased! Sumia's tome rank increased! Liz learns a new skill! I've already decided to drop Anna and only use her for utility. I now start using Lucina to take her place since I get the feeling that I might need her to complete the game! I now go to the cities to get rewarded with some items from the nice city folks. I then kill the boss and that he drops a Master Proof by killing him. Which I happily pick off of his corpse.

Towns

-Physic

-Manual

-Change Proof

-Large Gold Bar (Worth 10000G)

After some chatting in the town, we then end back on the world map.

Turns 7

MVP Tiara+Lucina

Time to mention their stats.....

Krom LV 20/3 EXP78

Class: Master Lord

kromv.jpg

HP 43/43

Power 22

Mag Pwr 3

Skill 20

Speed 23

Luck 21

Def 21

Res 10

Sword A Spear D

Skills:dualattack.pngDual Attack,charismae.pngCharisma

Tiara LV 20/3 EXP91

Class: Grandmaster

HP 50/50

Power 18

Mag Pwr 12

Skill 19

Speed 20

Luck 17

Def 18

Res 11

Sword C(Almost at B) Tome B

Skills:001pg.pngWar Knowledge, magicsquare.pngMagic Square

Liz LV 20/5 EXP17

Class: Battle Monk

lizof.jpg

HP 40/40

Power 15

Mag Pwr 18

Skill 17

Speed 20

Luck 24

Def 16

Res 10

Axe D Staff B(Almost at A)

Skills:017me.pngMiracle,018id.pngHealing Heart,luckcry.pngLuck Cry

Viole LV16/1 EXP80

Class: Bowknight

violeb.png

HP 36/36

Power 17

Mag Pwr 5

Skill 20+2

Speed 17

Luck 12

Def 10

Res 9

Sword E Bow A

Skills:skill2e.pngSkill+2,early.pngEarly Initiative

Miriel LV20/4 EXP68

Class: Sage

miriel.jpg

HP 40/40

Power 5

Mag Pwr 21+2

Skill 17

Speed 22

Luck 18

Def 15

Res 19

Tome A Staff D

Skills:magic2x.pngMagic+2,concentrationv.pngConcentration

Sumia LV20/6 EXP86

Class: Dark Peg

sumia.jpg

HP 41/41

Power 12

Mag Pwr 17

Skill 32

Speed 33+2

Luck 20

Def 13 (Gave her a Dragonshield)

Res 21

Lance A Tome C

Skills:speed2n.pngSpeed+2,005sp.pngRefresh, Movement Cry

Mariabel LV20/4 EXP48

Class: Valkyrie

mariabel.jpg

HP 38/38

Power 2

Mag Pwr 17

Skill 16

Speed 15

Luck 21

Def 9

Res 20+2

Tome E(About at D) Staff A

Skills: resistance2.pngRes+2,004oj.pngSeduced Lady

Soiree LV 20/2 EXP43

Class: Paladin

soiree.jpg

HP 39/39

Power 22

Mag Pwr 8

Skill 20

Speed 25

Luck 18

Def 18

Res 15

Sword A Lance A

Skills:discipline.pngDiscipline, outdoorbattle.pngOutdoor Battle

Tiamo LV20/5 EXP84

Class: Falcoknight

tiamou.jpg

HP 44/44

Power 20

Mag Pwr 8

Skill 25

Speed 28+2

Luck 18

Def 17

Res 21

Lance A Staff E

Skills:speed2n.pngSpeed+2,005sp.pngRefresh, speedcry.pngSpeed Cry

Fredrick LV9/4 EXP2

Class: Draco Knight

frederick1.jpg

HP 34/34

Power 19+2

Mag Pwr 2

Skill 17

Speed 14

Luck 11

Def 15

Res 4

Axe A

Skills:discipline.pngDicipline, outdoorbattle.pngOutdoor Battle,lunaxy.pngLuna,011qz.pngStr+2

No-No LV11 EXP81

Class: Manakete

nonof.png

HP 32/32

Power 9+8

Mag Pwr 3+5

Skill 4+3

Speed 9+2

Luck 12

Def 7+10

Res 7+7

This is her stats with the Divinestone. Her actual stats are without the pluses.

Saria LV20/3 EXP41

Class: Sorcerer

sariya.png

HP 41/41

Power 7

Mag Pwr 22

Skill 12

Speed 20

Luck 11

Def 21

Res 15

Tome B

Skills:cursem.pngCurse,crimsoncurse.pngCrimson Curse

Olivia LV8 EXP75

Class: Dancer

oliviag.png

HP 29/29

Power 5

Mag Pwr 3

Skill 13

Speed 16

Luck 9+4

Def 6

Res 4

Sword D

Skills:luck4.pngLuck+4

Lucina LV15 EXP23

lucina2s.jpg

Class: Lord

HP 36/36

Power 12

Mag Pwr 7

Skill 23

Speed 25

Luck 20

Def 14

Res 10

Sword C

Skills:dualattack.pngDual Attack,charismae.pngCharisma,005sp.pngRefresh,aether.pngAether

Time to explain the new skills that I've obtained...

speedcry.pngSpeed Cry

Speed +4 to all allies within a 3 tile radius for one Turn when the Backup command is used

aether.pngAether

Attack twice consecutively, with the first hit having a Sol effect and the second hit having a Luna effect

Movement Cry

Movement +1 to all allies within a 3 tile radius for one Turn when the Backup command is used

luckcry.pngLuck Cry

Luck +8 to all allies within a 3 tile radius for one Turn when the Backup command is used.

Edited by アイネ