Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

We all have to die sometime, Sask.

Also, lol @ Nanna being the third highest character in Thracia's RTU

Complain about those that gave her bias points.

I know it just sounded a little cruel...

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DON'T YOU WANT TO BE FREE

But wait, isn't he supposed to be the one to fill this source of Vitamin C when they figure they want a kid?

Crap, I'm too late :(

Edited by Dio

Wait, how is Machua higher than Brighton?! I don't particularly care for Brighton, but seriously? Even I think that's bunk. Even if it's only by the smallest of margins...

Wait, how is Machua higher than Brighton?! I don't particularly care for Brighton, but seriously? Even I think that's bunk. Even if it's only by the smallest of margins...

FEMALE WITH AXES + BIAS POINTS

BRIGHTON HAS LOW GROWTHS = LOW SCORES

Don't do it man! Don't care too much about the RTU's results! It's the fastest way to creating shitty flamewars and stupid debates.

Don't do it man! Don't care too much about the RTU's results! It's the fastest way to creating shitty flamewars and stupid debates.

I don't know, this RTU was pretty chill, other than maybe Marty because of Banzai.

I was actually surprised there was no shitfest over Eyrios > Olwen by at least a point. Years ago that would've been imposible because of her pair of personal weapons. If you know what I mean :smug:

Edited by Dio

FEMALE WITH AXES + BIAS POINTS

BRIGHTON HAS LOW GROWTHS = LOW SCORES

Brighton's growth isn't even that bad. It's his bases that are on the low side. -_-

But I don't care, I'm just getting a good laugh out of the insanity of the end results. At least Ronan and Marty are higher than Roberto. That proves there is at least some justice left in Serenes.

Edited by Charlie

Best bro ever.

So true.

/hugs

/hugs

I'm so very tired despite the fact that I've been getting lots of sleep lately. Will there ever be a day where I wake up feeling refreshed?

Eh, but actually you will be tired if you sleep more than you should.

I remember the nutritionist told my father that sleeping from 10PM to 1~2AM is much more better than sleeping for full 6~8 hours.

Edited by Fia

[spoiler=to anyone who might care]Binary's project list (well, FE4 projects that is)

バルド…作ってる人は居たが元々原作がバルドの系譜だからと言う理由で未完

ヘズル…Crazy。完結

オード…アイラさん。完結

ネール…完結

ノヴァ…キュアン様。作者行方不明

ダイン…完結

ウル…作成中

ファラ…シナリオは未完

トード…完結

セティ…

ブラギ…

ヘイム…完結

ロプト…未完

原作含めて完成したものを含めれば7/13

/now sleep

Edited by Fia

It seems to get easy to tell Fia and NTG are the same person ^~^ They seem to switch off on activity~

...Look, I was just hoping it'd work, I couldn't leave it alone completely, could I? What if someone believed him?

Sirius is lying, first the moon will grow to the size of Jupiter, then it will travel all the way to the sun and crash into it sending a huge solar flare our way. The thing is, the moon predicts that someone is about to believe Colonel and does this before it can happen. Mercury burns when that person joins SF. Venus burns when that person comes into FFtF and finds and reads the post. And the instant somebody believes him the flare reaches us and burns out our entire atmosphere and the inhabitants on it. Ooh ooh and it also asplodes!!!

So you see, it'll be super tragic if anybody believes him ;~;

Edited by Freohr Datia

Nanna's placement is the biggest abnormality I see there. Her base staff WEXP is only second to Tina but she has no staff that adds 10 per use or any promotion gain for it. With 20 uses to go before hitting D rank, which an Asvel promoted at chapter 7 gets right away, you have to wonder if it's worth shoving the Torch staff and few Relives (in comparison to Physic that is) you get. In a low turn setting, she probably won't even reach C rank.

Brighton and Dagda are too low, and Nanna and Dean are tooo high.

I blame Tangerine. :P:

Edited by BLS