FE4 THREAD

Fia

While not my preferred end... there is absolutely nothing wrong with preferring bloom end.

That might be because I like grim and gritty.

Well it sure doesn't get much grittier than that

It does seem to be like the attitude of people supporting it is that, the happiness of the characters in the story is more important than the state of the rest of the world, and what it's like for them?

But I haven't played the game so I dunno.

More than just the happiness of the characters in the story, it may be a good end for humanity as a whole. At the very least, the world as we knew it won't go down to the universe's other abominations, since humanity has already been finished in what I would think is a relatively merciful way

also saya was cool in my book

play dat shit if you find the time to, it's pretty good

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Portable 3rd huh.

If only you had Tri, we could be mowing down Barroths together. I do need some Barroth parts for my Barroth Smasher.

Even if I had Tri I don't think we'd be able to play together because of servers.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

I haven't done anything useful for my thesis the last few weeks while I was on vacation. *headdesk*

People do useful things on vacation?

play dat shit if you find the time to, it's pretty good

My first exposure to Saya corresponded with what seemed to be general spoilers of the game; that's my fault in part, but all the same, I'm somewhat less interested in pursuing it as a result. Does look interesting though.

Edited by L1049

Yay!

What kind of headphones are they? I plan on getting these:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820104285

Cheap dollar store ones. Cost me $2.88. Don't really care, as long as they work, right? Also that link linked me to a USB Drive. A very expensive one. Though 64 GB is certainly a lot to hold.

Also today I had a Mountain Dew slushie. My life is complete!

Well, I was supposed to. ^^;

What were you supposed to do then? :U

Cheap dollar store ones. Cost me $2.88. Don't really care, as long as they work, right? Also that link linked me to a USB Drive.

D'oh

I fixed the link. I'm slowly becoming an audiophile so I am going to need some better headphones.

Edited by BLS

Those are some fancy headphones, very nice. 8]

The only reason I got headphones really is convenience. I really hate listening to music on my iPod dock, because the volume control is stupid and I need to keep it relatively quiet. But on one setting it's too quiet and on the next highest one it's too loud. Sigh. But now I have headphones so music at night is a go!

Yes, Ein. I still got too many mp3s, and finding video game music in FLAC or anything similar is tough >_>

I would say check out BrawlBRSTMs website, a huge VGM database (though I don't know what filetypes they're in) but it's under construction.

Also today I had a Mountain Dew slushie. My life is complete!

Those are fucking scrumptious.

I mixed one with alcohol once. :awesome:

I'm slowly becoming an audiophile so I am going to need some better headphones.

I own $50 headphones that I swear sound almost just like Beats, which cost like what, $200?

Those are fucking scrumptious.

I mixed one with alcohol once. :awesome:

Certainly. New favorite drink. Cheaper than Iced Lemonade at Tim's too, certainly worth the 10 more minutes of walking. I would probably try that but currently I'm underage. <_<

3 more years and I can. :P

Edited by Knuckles