FE4 THREAD

Fia

You were saying things that were were very ill-informed. That has to be rectified regardless of whether or not anyone "asks".

It does?

Also,

-The first two points were clearly accepted by me immediately prior to your "rectification" post.

-The last part doesn't actually rectify anything I said, so I don't understand why you included it if your goal was to rectify incorrect information.

Musashi you're just not making sense here.

Edited by L1049

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

-The first two points were clearly accepted by me immediately prior to your "rectification" post.

This would be relevant if I was making a statement directed exclusively at you, which I was not. I know very well that not everyone was clear on the situation, and I heard someone was writing a story about it (don't ask, it wasn't my idea). Having that information out there may have been useful to the guy who was writing the story. You simply gave me an excuse to talk about it.

-The last part doesn't actually rectify anything I said, so I don't understand why you included it if your goal was to rectify incorrect information.

You said you didn't remember any posts about her being banned. I pointed out that there were plenty of posts, and that you must have missed them. How is that not relevant?

Musashi you're just not making sense here.

I did not know you changed your name to Musashi. :Knoll:

dio it's not a sunday!!!!!

i'm actually at work but my teacher who i'm assisting this week doesn't need me ):

so i'm just browsing on the computer,cool

I got a sore throat. :(

I used to get sore throats all the time when I was younger. They're not fun to say the least. :(:

Take lots of vitamin C

Someone is probably going to exploit this for nefarious purposes. -_-

What, it's like Bomberman knocked up a Gardevoir! :wtf:

Let us not think of such things.