• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost another auction on eBay... But that's okay. What sort of fool would pay $75.99 for a pair of third party SNES controllers? You could buy two controllers of the same quality for less than $20 on Amazon. Some people are too eager to throw their money away. -_-

The ones in question are actually remarkably good. I used to own one, and I'd say it was about as good as an official SNES controller. In fact, it would have been better than an official SNES controller if not for a few relatively minor flaws. There are some truly awful 3rd party controllers out there, but this was not one of them. It still isn't worth $75.99, not even for two of them.

EDIT: Nope, no turbo function. Turbo controllers are lame and ugly. :Knoll:

Edited by Musashi

Uh... How much do official SNES controllers go for anyway?

Used SNES controllers usually go for anywhere between $5 and $20 apiece. Unopened SNES controllers are obviously rare, and generally go for $50-$75. I bet the idiot who shelled out $75.99 for these two controllers thought they were Nintendo brand controllers.

Also... eBay needs more transparency.

Edited by Musashi

I have a few of them... Actually, it's a really good thing I lost that auction, but I didn't really did need any SNES controllers. I had completely forgotten that my father found a whole bunch of them along with a ton of SNES games and a few SNES consoles while he was working. ^^;

I have a few of them... Actually, it's a really good thing I lost that auction, but I didn't really did need any SNES controllers. I had completely forgotten that my father found a whole bunch of them along with a ton of SNES games and a few SNES consoles while he was working. ^^;

You suck. :Knoll:

I was rather dismayed to find that my SNES had turned completely yellow when I dug it out a couple hours ago. The same thing happened to one of my spare SNES's too.

I was rather dismayed to find that my SNES had turned completely yellow when I dug it out a couple hours ago. The same thing happened to one of my spare SNES's too.

I read that as "drug it out."

That would be interesting.