FE4 THREAD

Fia

Nightmare got me to play it within recent past and I loved it so much I 100% it. I was curious if you hated it like you seem to many other things I end up enjoying.

Oh. I just dislike JRPGs in general. Especially those that are only made to market new waifus. A lot.

SMT in general is safe from my disdain.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

A boy and his blob = TE and his NTG?

Ahahah

I dunno, some folks prefer quiet birthdays. I mean I have a friend who literally doesn't celebrate anything, not his birthday, not thanksgiving, not christmas, not new years, not nothing.

Hey, that's me. Or maybe I'm worse. I mean, I was secluded in my room and writing an essay during New Year's eve.

This one is for Marthur

1345588684303.jpg

Idiots.

Nightmare got me to play it within recent past and I loved it so much I 100% it.

And now, I'm reminded of how hard it was to convince Nightmare to play this. It involved robots with Sirius vision.

Edited by Marthur

*sees event down at bottom*

First thing it looks like is TheEnd

*reads*

Wait a sec...

*checks TheEnd's profile* Awwww~

Okee so now I know 6 days in advance x3 Although I guess it may as well be 5 days by now.

You weren't supposed to get it until it was too late

You know. From being tacklehugged.

Hmm.... I guess death can be labeled as discomfort...

Poor Freohr is going to have a bunch of broken bones from all those tacklehugs.

Going? ;A;

You weren't supposed to get it until it was too late

Awww =[

Don't worry TheEnd we will certainly throw you a very big birthday party in here complete with confetti and flowers and chocolate cake in a very big pomp and boom style and we will sing you a birthday chorus where you will be the lead singer and then everyone from all corners and caves of this extensive forum will gather in this very thread to experience such the joyous occasion that is The End of the World and the beginning of a new year for the man who was a baby just 28 years ago.

"If you liked A then you will like B

but if you liked B then you won't necessarily like A"

There's so many potential jokes/ideas running around in my head but I have no examples to speak of. Gosh darn mathematical relations swirling around in my brain. Ooooooh it's getting me excited. Well, not really.

;~; Pride's mp3 player.

I'm sure there's something wrong with my one, but I forgot what it was. I know the other one's "decrease volume" button doesn't work anymore...

But ever since I got a decent phone...

Personally I like to hide my birthday purposely and modestly and then have people sleuthly figure out the date so that they will throw me a secret and amazing celebration where millions of people are involved and everybody will give me a fantastic present which may include money whether by giving it to me in person or shipping it to me and everyone will sing me birthday wishes on Vocaroo which will kaboom with all the traffic on the site and I will apologize but they will understand and hire a spaceship to fly me to the moon

Why am I writing in this way in really long sentences which may or may not end with a full stop and with lots of "and"s in it why why why and and and why

No don't answer it

Wait it had no question mark so was it really a question and is this even a question

Edited by MagikruiserGirl

Don't worry TheEnd we will certainly throw you a very big birthday party in here complete with confetti and flowers and chocolate cake in a very big pomp and boom style and we will sing you a birthday chorus where you will be the lead singer and then everyone from all corners and caves of this extensive forum will gather in this very thread to experience such the joyous occasion that is The End of the World and the beginning of a new year for the man who was a baby just 28 years ago.

what is this

Personally I like to hide my birthday purposely and modestly and then have people sleuthly figure out the date so that they will throw me a secret and amazing celebration where millions of people are involved and everybody will give me a fantastic present which may include money whether by giving it to me in person or shipping it to me and everyone will sing me birthday wishes on Vocaroo which will kaboom with all the traffic on the site and I will apologize but they will understand and hire a spaceship to fly me to the moon

December 8th right

Why am I writing in this way in really long sentences which may or may not end with a full stop and with lots of "and"s in it why why why and and and why

No don't answer it

Wait it had no question mark so was it really a question and is this even a question

Because you're just silly like that