FE4 THREAD

Fia

60% is still unimpressive. And if I wanted paralysis, there's this little doodad called Thunder Wave that has - wait for it - 100% accuracy! And besides, Zap Cannon (and Lock-On as well) only has 5 PP.

Thunder Wave is the best.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I always find ways to ensure that my opponents Pokemon dies before they can make a move.

Which makes the Lock-On/Zap Cannon combo its own antithesis (and ruins Rain Dance/Thunder as well). I guess in your case, practicality and reliability are acceptable sacrifices though...

Thunder Wave is the best.

Indeed.

Edited by Golden Cucco

And if I wanted paralysis, there's this little doodad called Thunder Wave that has - wait for it - 100% accuracy!

That too. Go with Thunder Wave.

Good set for Magnazone

Flash Cannon STAB!

Thunder Wave Para H4x

Rain Dance (Increase accuracy for Thunder and to weaken FIRE moves to protect Magnazone better which it is normally weak too. Or I would suggest Magnet Rise instead of Thunder Wave to protect it from ground attacks. Actually, screw Thunder Wave. Go with Magnet Rise instead. It needs to be protected from ground moves which it has a 4X weakness too. Do that along with Rain Dance then it should really only get weak to fighting moves. =))

Thunder STAB!

I'd suggest this mostly...

Flash Cannon

Rain Dance

Magnet Rise

Thunder

-----

I always find ways to ensure that my opponents Pokemon dies before they can make a move.

Edited by ポーラ

That too. Go with Thunder Wave.

Good set for Magnazone

Flash Cannon STAB!

Thunder Wave Para H4x

Rain Dance (Increase accuracy for Thunder and to weaken FIRE moves to protect Magnazone better which it is normally weak too. Or I would suggest Magnet Rise instead of Thunder Wave to protect it from ground attacks. Actually, screw Thunder Wave. Go with Magnet Rise instead. It needs to be protected from ground moves which it has a 4X weakness too. Do that along with Rain Dance then it should really only get weak to fighting moves. =))

Thunder STAB!

I'd suggest this mostly...

Flash Cannon

Rain Dance

Magnet Rise

Thunder

-----

Wow... You sure love to contradict yourself, don't you? Because if you're setting up with Rain Dance for a more accrurate Thunder, guess what? You failed to eliminate your foe before they could make a move!

Wow... You sure love to contradict yourself, don't you? Because if you're setting up with Rain Dance for a more accrurate Thunder, guess what? You failed to eliminate your foe before they could make a move!

That isn't the point of it. Your having Rain Dance to protect it better from Fire moves and 70% accuracy is rather good and can be fixed with Wide Lens anyway. =) For battles that you don't need Rain Dance, or has run out of PP for.

Edited by ポーラ

That isn't the point of it. Your having Rain Dance to protect it better from Fire moves and 70% accuracy is rather good and can be fixed with Wide Lens anyway. =) For battles that you don't need Rain Dance, or has run out of PP for.

Whatever. I still don't see a 10% boost to a move's original accuracy to really be worth my item slot.

Choose whichever fits your personnel preference.

It should get Magnet Rise at least.

Since that move is mandatory for both Maganzone and Metagross. They can't battle Pokemon knowing Ground moves otherwise.

Better than TheEnd misreading the katakana for Otamaro as Oman---BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. lolololololol.gif

Still can't type it with a straight face.

There's a good chance that you'd have done the same. :Knoll:

I can honestly say that I have not. 100% serious.

Thank you for not including me in there.

We know better. =)

Whatever. I still don't see a 10% boost to a move's original accuracy to really be worth my item slot.

Not to mention that the Zap Cannon + Lock on combo takes two turns for one 100% accurate attack. And if the target switches out....

Edited by BLS

Not to mention that the Zap Cannon + Lock on combo takes two turns for one 100% accurate attack. And if the target switches out....

...it's a 50% chance of having wasted two turns. Indeed. Or, if they switched to a ground type (or a Lightningrod Pokemon), you wasted two turns, no ifs, ands or buts about it.

Edited by Golden Cucco

I GET TO BE A FLYGON???? =O

Well idk which I like better Vibrava or Flygon =3

But I GET TO BE A FLYGON????????????? =O

In 7 levels, yeah

I wanna be Joltik... or Gible since Joltik is Bal by default.

Gible is Black 2-only and postgame-only, and I've already used Joltik in Black 1