Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoken just like a Dark-Type.

Heh...

Happens to be one of my favorite types, if not the one.

I'm more of a Water person. Might have something to do with Water being the best offensive type aside from Dragon, which is rare.

Edited by Golden Cucco

>You can't enter this elevator. We're testing its capacity, and it's full right now!

White 2 keeps throwing this stuff at me

Don't you just hate drone jams?

Edited by Golden Cucco

Nah

Would you, Pride?

I'd give it some very very careful consideration. In the end I guess it's a 50/50, depends entirely on how I feel at the time.

Naw man, I ain't lookin' for no lovemakin', so I wouldn't drink that. Now, if you had suggested world domination or something like that...that is true love we're makin'.

But is it tuna with bacon?

I lack sleep. I almost fell asleep in my last class. Drifting in and out of consciousness.

...calling for me.

In Calvin and Hobbes. Calvin actually uses vocabulary that most kids his age would never use and he daydreams about being either Stupendous Man, or Spaceman Spiff whenever that he is bored and annoys the teacher (Miss Wormwood) of him not paying attention.

Anyone read Calvin and Hobbes? I'm already starting to collect these paperback books.

EDIT:

ch120827.gif

Edited by ポーラ

I have all seven of them. <3

Nice <3

I really love them!

It's not like those sucky paperback books that they have now of Dilbert, etc. Garfield and Calvin are the only two good comicstrips ever made.

Edited by ポーラ

Pokemon would be so much more fun if they just let you go wherever the hell you wanted for at least a portion of the game.

I know. D=

That's why that some of the same Pokemon go in lower tiers in some games for them not being available enough. I don't consider using any 1/2+ in post game ones. No one wants to have to wait any longer than that for their entire team.

Is that red thing over Ghetsis's right eye supposed to pass as an eye patch?

More fitting for an assassin.

Marin Karin.

*Has never played Persona*

Love them both. The "Be true to your mind" one and P4 are among my most favorite.

P3/4 are good games.

Anyone who hasn't played them are missing out badly.

-----

And I don't like to evolve some Pokemon, like Mienfoo. Because it loses it's chinese girl like karatefighter look when you evolve it. I sometimes don't evolve Pikachu either for better raw power with the Light Orb boosts. Meowth Phanpy, and Teddierusa for Pick-up. Don't want them to lose this ability.

Edited by ポーラ

019.jpg

020.jpg

016.jpg

022.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

014.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

649.png

Mienfoo represents this a whole lot. NEVER evolve it! Don't want it to lose this. =)

miriel.jpg

434.png

Mismagius represents alot like this. A witch. The whole deal.

I go with Pokemon based by appearance mostly. I use Pokemon like Scizor often because it's one of the coolest looking Pokemon ever devised.

BW2 Ghetsis

That's what I would fear if he'd return that he would try to kill the protaganist, or to try to pull a stunt like this with somebody. I already know what kind of person he is.

http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Ghetsis

Edited by ポーラ

019.jpg

020.jpg

016.jpg

022.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

014.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

649.png

Mienfoo represents this a whole lot. NEVER evolve it! Don't want it to lose this. =)

miriel.jpg

434.png

Mismagius represents alot like this. A witch. The whole deal.

I go with Pokemon based by appearance mostly. I use Pokemon like Scizor often because it's one of the coolest looking Pokemon ever devised.

Personally, I'm not a fan of Mienfoo because not evolving until level 50 is bullshit, especially in a game where the final trainers in maingame have high 40s to low 50s Pokemon - my patience can't withstand that!

Edited by Golden Cucco

BW2 Ghetsis

Let's hope in the end Officer Jenny (Or one of her sisters), or Looker cuffs him.

Personally, I'm not a fan of Mienfoo because not evolving until level 50 is bullshit, especially in a game where the final trainers in maingame have high 40s to low 50s Pokemon - my patience can't withstand that!

lolololololololbisharp

BW2 Ghetsis

Ghetsis should be in the next Ace Attorney game. I'd love to prosecute him. Love to see Edgeworth crush him.

Edited by ポーラ