FE4 THREAD

Fia

@Everyone and MKS: It's not a good thing. It IS a bad thing that I'm being mean. I should just simply put him on my ignore list before I do something even more stupid.

Yeah, if I were you, I'd banish him to the ignore list.

laughing smiley spam

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably very unfair for me to have a low view of him that way because he doesn't mean it... but it brings back memories of when I moved here to America.

I am a VERY hostile person towards people who point out stuff I already get.

For example, in Asia at the end of 3rd grade, we were already starting on learning variables for Algebra.

When I got here in Elementary School... I didn't learn crap till 5th grade. When we DID start learning variables to some degree, one of the teachers (a substitute teacher) was like "It's okay of you don't get it right away. Letters in math may seem a bit scary at first but... you'll get it."

I got it already, so whenever he explained it again and again, I was sighing. He caught that and then ended up explaining again which made me sigh even more. He still said "it's okay, you'll get it eventually."

I didn't say anything, but it made me hate him. In my head, I was like "I get it already. You like students that are slow. I'm not. I've had this crap since the end of 3rd grade. Stop insulting my intelligence already."

I don't mean to be rude, but you seem stuck up about that. So you started learning Algibra variables in the 3rd grade over in Asia, that's cool, but I doubt the teacher ever meant insult your intelligence. Honestly, you should have been all, "Awwwwwww yeah, I got this" and brown nosed your way into your Teacher's good side. But eh.

Ehh I wouldn't laugh at what Rey said...

But maybe at what MKS said x3

I mostly did that to poke fun at rey dodging the problem so he doesn't have to deal with it because running away from a problem is always the best solution.

Unless it's a flood of molasses in which case, yeah, running sounds good.

I mostly did that to poke fun at rey dodging the problem so he doesn't have to deal with it because running away from a problem is always the best solution.

It works unless the person hounds you like some kind of stalker... :/

Unless it's a flood of molasses in which case, yeah, running sounds good.

Idk, it kinda just makes less of it that we have to read x3 Maybe it's just something that can't be fixed? =3

But then if you really really want Rey to face this and change the way he reacts, then sure try and convince him to try that =3

But then if you really really want Rey to face this and change the way he reacts, then sure try and convince him to try that =3

If Ein wants to do that... he should enlighten me on how to easily change someone's ingrained personality.

Anyways... damn. This story. And this music.

The rain and that music almost made me cry. "Don't you dare mock my sister's words!"

Geez. It made you want to fight the map like you're really part of the team lololololol MY UNIT.

Anyways... damn. This story. And this music.

The rain and that music almost made me cry. "Don't you dare mock my sister's words!"

Geez. It made you want to fight the map like you're really part of the team lololololol MY UNIT.

teehee Oh shy little rey~

Sounds pretty cool. I just gotta wait 6 more months for the game now. :3

*Skirmish*

*Kills every enemy but the archer boss*

Hey Frederick, unequip that Javelin of yours. Take two damage every turn while Liz tries to protect you from the 2 damage arrows once in a while. I'll be here in this secluded corner of the snow map being danced for by Olivia. That totally doesn't sound shady. Thank you.

*Olivia gains 2 levels with at least 6 stats every time*

*Frederick is at 2 HP*

Okay.

*Equps Frederick with Iron Lance*

YOU CAN KILL HIM NOW.

*Chapter Clear*

C Support with Olivia.

*Saves*

Edited by shadowofchaos

Nope. Haven't seen Chikichu yet.

That reminds me. How did CPP go from being obsessed with a 1000 year old dragon girl to being obsessed with a 15 year old girl that fights in a bikini. Makes no sense.

Okay. And you mean to say that you purposely went out of your way to marry Olivia with Krom?

Nope. I'm saying it's stupid that you HAVE to and that you have to have previous knowledge of the game if you wanted that option, because the opportunity to do so is like the freaking air vent for the Death Star in Star Wars.

Nope. I'm saying it's stupid that you HAVE to and that you have to have previous knowledge of the game if you wanted that option, because the opportunity to do so is like the freaking air vent for the Death Star in Star Wars.

Okay then.

*thinks about what he's watching on TV*

Why am I laughing at giant red Xs that have "STOP" and "Misconduct" on them??? lolololololol.gif

Edited by Golden Cucco

I dunno, a womprat is a pretty big target.

Damn you Bal.

Also:

[9:31:51 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): So.

[9:31:53 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): Who to marry.

[9:31:55 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): Chikichu

[9:31:58 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): or Moe Dancer

[9:32:04 AM] LC: both?

[9:32:19 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): JUST because I'm mormon, doesn't mean the game gets a poligamy option, LC