• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh... Sturgeon's Law... I learn something new everyday.

I mean I had that mentality for a while now, but formal term... XD

Somewhat formal, anyway. Technically, he was just a science fiction writer who made this statement, and I'm pretty sure it's not been adopted as an "official term," but it remains true nonetheless.

Vectors are probably when I started getting really uninterested in my programming classes.

But but I keep hearing about them and think that I will be POWERFUL when I can use them

Speaking of I guess fiction-related thingies I just remembered that I had a pretty long dream last night =o And it was another one of those dreams of mine that is kind of like a huge story/movie~

I can't remember very much of it though D= But I knew that at the time it was pretty entertaining for me x3

Awwww

Edited by Freohr Datia

Oh, I'm pretty sure those would work, too, but I didn't see any []..! Unless that isn't necessary for some reason I'm not understanding.

... I still haven't learned about vectors, yet. ;__;

But now I feel like making the characterbases and charactergrowths classes that I did was pointless. ;;

http://msdn.microsof...y/hyfeyz71.aspx

In that silly sample, oliviaGrowths would be some array already declared elsewhere so like in that sample you see there, you don't need "[]" to pass it as a parameter. It's like that in other languages too.

A basic way to look at Vectors is as a more flexible array for C++ than the standard structure where you can't dynamically change the capacity as easily as you can in other languages

Poor Lux. Also, why have you not been on Steam? We never seem to have 6 people to KF these days.

Edited by Sirius

In that silly sample, oliviaGrowths would be some array already declared elsewhere so like in that sample you see there, you don't need "[]" to pass it as a parameter. It's like that in other languages too.

A basic way to look at Vectors is as a more flexible array for C++ than the standard structure where you can't dynamically change the capacity as easily as you can in other languages

Poor Lux. Also, why have you not been on Steam? We never seem to have 6 people to KF these days.

I should have known you wouldn't make a mistake. ;; Not like I was looking for one--I just thought it looked off when I saw it.

So, that means... I'll never really need to know how to use vectors unless I need to learn how to use C++?

Two reasons: school is busier than I expected (plus the construction in my house makes me go to a hotel here and there) and League of Legends. Especially since Syndra came out AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <33333

Somewhat formal, anyway. Technically, he was just a science fiction writer who made this statement, and I'm pretty sure it's not been adopted as an "official term," but it remains true nonetheless.

But but I keep hearing about them and think that I will be POWERFUL when I can use them

I'm so proud of Lux. He's come a long way from his past self in the folder.

I wonder of マルス王十六 will ever have the same... "growth" let's say.

I'm so proud of Lux. He's come a long way from his past self in the folder.

I suppose. Time tends to change me. Although the paranoid part of myself thinks I haven't been on the thread long enough for now to make a mistake again.

Lux has been consumed by LoL.

THAT IS SO NOT... untrue.

I should have known you wouldn't make a mistake. ;; Not like I was looking for one--I just thought it looked off when I saw it.

So, that means... I'll never really need to know how to use vectors unless I need to learn how to use C++?

Two reasons: school is busier than I expected (plus the construction in my house makes me go to a hotel here and there) and League of Legends. Especially since Syndra came out AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <33333

Lol what? I don't practice enough, I can make mistakes too.

The vector data structure is similar to an Array anyway. Java has Vector too.

I see.

also Dio, have you played Super thracia? did you beat it? im stuck in the final chapter :/

Yes, but you're further than me. I kinda lost my patience with it around chapter 21.

What good is it to have new characters, with legendary weapons no less, and they die in three hits at almost perfect accuracy.

Yes, but you're further than me. I kinda lost my patience with it around chapter 21.

What good is it to have new characters, with legendary weapons no less, and they die in three hits at almost perfect accuracy.

Yeah definitely agree there. this game has so much BS :/ i had to savestate so much just to get past these trollish chapters.Chapter 24 was just terrible :(

19 is the retreat to lenster chapter right? fuck that chapter. dragonmasters spawning everywhere. it was insane.

They wouldn't be too bad if they didn't ALWAYS remove after their turn. Plus recruiting Galzus and Misha.

20 had me trying to survive with all my Charisma bots deployed.

They wouldn't be too bad if they didn't ALWAYS remove after their turn. Plus recruiting Galzus and Misha.

20 had me trying to survive with all my Charisma bots deployed.

true. it made me ragequit when they had remove. it was annyoing.

did the same thing for 20. i just turtled with my Charisma bots and masterknight leaf.

Asvel was a bro in this hack

Edited by Ice Sage