• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone is into peeping.

*pokes Dio's eyes with scissors*

:Knoll:

Whoa whoa whoa, you can't just specify her entire growths as one parameter, cheater! You have to make each parameter individual!

Nitpicking about growths while simultaneously overlooking bases. Silly Lux.

Edited by Charlie

Nitpicking about growths while simultaneously overlooking bases. Silly Lux.

Well, the same thing could be said for the bases. I guess I forgot to point that out, but I noticed it, too. The actual instantiation for the object would be really lengthy, though.

Character Olivia = new Character("Olivia", Dancer, hpGrowth, atkGrowth, defGrowth, speedGrowth, skillGrowth, resGrowth, lukGrowth, hpBase, movBase, conBase, atkBase, defBase, speedBase, skillBase, resBase, lukBase);

Now I feel like coding something...

NEW RAZER EQUIPMENT FOR MY PC

NO MORE MOUSE FUCKING UP RANDOMLY \o/

Razer mouse and keyboard are awesome

He posted a link to a YouTube channel with some sick shit on it. Apparently violence against women gets him off (as long as its virtual!11!).

I see...

I'm bored and don't feel like doing anything and have no one to talk to. So I'm here.

Maybe we should talk. I too get bored.

Why is Ein here anyway. It's weird seeing him here randomly. It's random.

You're random.

He posted a link to a YouTube channel with some sick shit on it. Apparently violence against women gets him off (as long as its virtual!11!).

So that's what got him banned. Not that I care all that much. Regardless, it's a good thing he's gone.

Well, the same thing could be said for the bases. I guess I forgot to point that out, but I noticed it, too. The actual instantiation for the object would be really lengthy, though.

Character Olivia = new Character("Olivia", Dancer, hpGrowth, atkGrowth, defGrowth, speedGrowth, skillGrowth, resGrowth, lukGrowth, hpBase, movBase, conBase, atkBase, defBase, speedBase, skillBase, resBase, lukBase);

Now I feel like coding something...

no no no

define growths and bases as separate structs or something and pass those to the Character object. Less clutter. You don't want to have to search for where you fucked up 1 arguement in 35.

Posty go byebye

Now I are sadface

Also waaaaahhhhh I no feel gud ;~; *grabs blankey and baba*

Even when sad you're silly.

Yeah but the difference is I'm up at 1:15 AM and for you it's 10:15 PM, so you have a reason to be awake. I don't, though.

I'm gonna be up for another 8 hours anyway...