• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

yo after seeing that olivia art imma rate dat girl 7.8 liters, using the standard rating established in the post-SAO internet

no mo no less

In unrelated news, why did no one tell me the magic stat was so busted in Demon's Souls? Trivializes a lot of that game.

More than two years, huh

Yeah, but not by much. Put it this way, if Asuna is the baseline at 7.2, then waifu candidates are in the 8.3+ range, minimum. Not sure how much time that is though, I might have to call in a professional mathematitian like Pilot to get that straight.

hey google

post you jerk

Edited by Pride

君の夢の中にいるゲームキャラの顔を被る理想の嫁の話だな。

Yes... and her "attributes" are the ONLY reason I like her, yes?

If that were the case, I would have gone for another girl in a heartbeat.

That reason IS there, but that was AFTER I fell for her personality.

Yes... and her "attributes" are the ONLY reason I like her, yes?

If that were the case, I would have gone for another girl in a heartbeat.

That reason IS there, but that was AFTER I fell for her personality.

Interesting thing to hear from a Ninian lover

I am probably desensitized to it didn't see that anything about the proportions that really seemed weird at first, but whoa you're right freohr, her legs are towering. I think I read somewhere that (I assume with the average proportion) they're supposed to be a little bigger than half the whole body? Does that sound about right?

NEW RAZER EQUIPMENT FOR MY PC

NO MORE MOUSE FUCKING UP RANDOMLY \o/

I can't remember the brand I was using during my favorite mousefuckup, but somebody was calling for healing while my mouse decided to have me spin around in a circle without any input from me. So this scout was just standing in front of me, burning to death, watching this crazy douchebag medic look to the sky and just spin right round

never did get to put him out, either

I can't remember the brand I was using during my favorite mousefuckup, but somebody was calling for healing while my mouse decided to have me spin around in a circle without any input from me. So this scout was just standing in front of me, burning to death, watching this crazy douchebag medic look to the sky and just spin right round

never did get to put him out, either

My old mouse did that. I'd usually go in a random direction instead of spin, though.

And now mic issues with the new one. Fine in games, horrible everywhere else. Steam, Skype, what have you.

Edited by Dio

I heard durable but overpriced. It can't really be any worse than the shit I had before.

I hope you heard right, then.

Can you at least see my mindset, then? >_>;

It's a silly mindset to apply on a fictional character - because they aren't people, they're really objects.