• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

SNES controller for best controller.

Nintendo's D-pads has always been bad. Sony did a slightly better job with it, but it's still pretty bad.

But then again, it might be the Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 that changed my opinion on them.

Nintendo's D-pads has always been bad. Sony did a slightly better job with it, but it's still pretty bad.

But then again, it might be the Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 that changed my opinion on them.

I've just named my Heracross after u. ^^

-----

Just started my recorded run of Soul Silver on emulation and boy it is hard to make it playable. The gameplay goes a little slower than usual on NO$Zoomer which is what I'm using since Desume hates my computer. x.x

Anyway my team.....

Soul Silver

Feraligator

Name: Millie

Nature: Mild

Ability: Torrent

Going with this set...

Crunch

Ice Fang

Waterfall/Aqua Tail/Surf

Superpower

Description: Crunch needed to swat away ghosts and psychics. Ice Fang needed to swat away Dragons, Rocks, and Grass types. Any of these water attacks are good for it! =) And Super Power needed to combat Steel and Normal types. Plus can possibly 0KO Steelix with good enough training.

Status now.....

Totodile

Crunch

Ice Fang

Surf

Scary Face

Description: This set is doing very nicely for now. Scary Face needed cuz it's slow. x.x I'm not evolving it until it learns Super Power. Want it to learn this before I battle the Elite Four.

Ampharos

Name: Starr

Nature: Naive

Ability: Static

Going with this set...

Safeguard

Thunder Punch

Signal Beam

Focus Blast

Description: Safeguard needed to shield my units from status alignments. Thunder Punch cuz it got better attack than Sp.Attk. Signal Beam for a good attack. And Focus Blast for a good attk and it is needed to combat Steelixes, etc.

Status now.....

Ampharos

Headbutt

Charge

Thunder Punch

Thunder Wave

Description: Headbutt needed to get Heracross and that it's a good normal attack that has a chance to flinch my opponents. Charge needed to Power Up Thundershock which I've already god rid of. So Charge will go shortly. Thunder Wave=Good!. Thunder Punch as it is having the time of it's life in the seas to Cinnwood City.

Heracross

Name: BLS

Nature: Jolly

Ability: Guts

Set I'm going with...

Brick Break

Megahorn

Facade

Counter

Description: Brick Break for more PP than Close Combat and having the ability to rid Reflect and Light Screen. Plus it's as good as Close Combat. Plus it is one of the top 10 coolest attacks to look at. I can never get enough of seeing this attack. Megahorn with 120 base power in addition to STAB. Facade for Guts to power this move up big time if inflicted with a PSN, BRN, or PAR. And Counter needed to 0KO some of the Elite Fours pokes+ getting STAB to this as well.

Status now....

Aerial Ace

Counter

Facade

Brick Break

Description: Aerial Ace needed for the 5th Gym battle (Which I've just finished) and Counter for tough battles. Facade for Guts. And Brick Break for a good attack.

Ninetails

Name: Freohr

Nature: Timid

Ability: Flash Fire

Going with this set...

Extranssessory

Flamethrower

Nasty Plot

Dark Pulse

Description: Extranssessory needed to ause confusion in addition to getting damaged. Flamethrower is boss. Especially getting STAB to that as well. =)

Nasty Plot is always good to have to greatly power up all of it's moves and Dark Pulse needed for a good attack that can hit any type! Plus having a good chance to cause flinching for those who survives the attack.

Status now....

Vulpix

Flamethrower

Confuse Ray

Quick Attack

Will-O-Wisp

Description: Thankfully, it can learn Flamethrower on it's own. So, no having to wait till endgame to get this. Because the only other way to get this is by playing that stupid voltorb game which takes ALOT of time especially to get 10000 coins. YThe game designers of this game also forces you to play this stupid game without having the option to turn in your cash for some coins. x.x Consue Ray+Will-O-Wisp really messes up my opponents big time! Quick Attack needed to strike first regardless of speed.

Jynx

Don't have yet.

Ability: Forewarn

But going with this set...

Nasty Plot

Lovely Kiss

Attract

Psychic/Ice Beam

Description: I can really mess up my opponents with infatuation in addition to getting put to rest using Nasty Plot to power up it's only attack move. Of course with Natural Cure will defeat this set.

Ursaring

Don't have yet.

Rest

Sleep Talk

Facade

Crunch

Description: Rest (Full Recovery) and Sleep Talk needed for Guts abuse and Facade will power up with STAB+Power up with a status condition to the move itself in addition to guts will make this move a nightmare to my opponents. And Crunch needed to kill those pesky ghosts which Facade cannot hit them. Also doing well to Psychic type pokes.

Review for White and Platinum

My team when I've challenged and beat the Elite Four/Champion in my Post game recorded run!!!!!

Pokemon White

Emboar

Name: C.8402

Nature: Naughty

Ability: Blaze

Held Item: Luck Incense

Bulldoze

Bulk Up

Flamethrower

Hammer Arm

Description:

Bulldoze needed cuz it was slow and couldn't keep up in speed. x.x Bulk Up which I've dropped Tail Whip for when it finally got available after arresting one of the sages. Flamethrower was good for it's Sp.Attk. Thankfully, it's Blaze ability allowed me to 0KO Caitlin's Metagross as I had trouble killing it beforehand. x.x Hammer Arm for a attack powerful enough to 0KO Grimsley's Pokemon.

Simisage

Nature: Relaxed

Ability: Gluttony

Held Item: Miracle Seed

Focus Blast

Crunch

Seed Bomb

Work Up

Description: Foucs Blast needed to take out Grimsley's Drapion (Don't know how the HELL he got this since these aren't found anywhere in the Black and White version.) even though it's Poison Fang didn't prove much of a threat as I've EV trained it in Defense. Crunch needed to take out Caitlin's and Shauntel's Pokemon although her Drifblom knew Fire Blast. Curses. Seed Bomb still a good enough attack for the entire game. Needed this to take out Grimsley's Sharpedo as it was threatful to my other Pokes that Grimsley set up it. Work Up to power up all of it's moves.

Carracosta

Name: Daisy

Ability: Solid Rock

Held Item: Water Plate

Shell Smash

Bulldoze

Crunch

Aqua Tail

Description: Shell Smash makes it epic. Bulldoze needed cuz it's slow and I need to slow my opponents down. Crunch needed to take out Shauntel's Drifbloom/Caitlin's Pokes. Even though his Rock Solid ability allowed it to take hits well from Thunder that her Drifblom had. Aqua Tail cuz it grew more attack than Sp.Attk.

Reunclious

Name: Caitlin

Nature: Bold

Ability: Magic Guard

Held Item: Mind Plate

Calm Mind

Trick Room

Focus Blast

Psychic

Description: Calm Mind is logical. Trick Room cuz I needed to go first as it is incredibly slow. Focus Blast for a good attk and needed to be able to get it to combat Dark types as Psychic moves are ineffective on them. I took out Cynthia's Lucario with that. =) Psychic is logical. Was useful in killing Marshall's Pokemon.

Emolga

Name: Minipete

Nature: Lax

Held Item: Magnet

Light Screen

Charge Beam

Volt Switch

Aerial Ace

Description: Light Screen. Needed it to defend well from the toughest trainers Sp.Attacks. Especially against Shauntel's and Cynthia's Hydro Pump that I've used Emolga to kill both Shauntel's Jellicant and Cynthia's Milotic. Volt Switch needed to attack whenever it is in danger of getting killed. Plus gets STAB to this as well. =) Aerial Ace is logical. With both STAB and an X.Attack item. I was able to 0KO Marshall's Breloom which it has a 4x weakness to Flying moves. =)

Golurk

Name: MT.11

Nature: Naughty

Ability: Iron Fist

Held Item: Quick Claw

Substitute

Focus Punch

Bulldoze

Shadow Punch

Description: Substitute needed for it's vulnerability to Water, Grass, Ice, Ghost and Dark Type moves. Needed it to protect it from those moves, so I know whether to SPAM with Focus Punch, or to switch it out of battle. Focus Punch for it's 150 base attack+addition to Iron Fist to make it's power go above the standard 150. I 0KOed Alder's Boffalant with Substitute+Focus Punch SPAM abuse. Focus Punch is good for Substitute, or with Sleep incucing moves. =) Bulldoze needed to slow down my opponents and getting STAB to it. Shadow Punch getting STAB and needing it to take out some of Shauntel's ghosts and Caitlin's Psychics. Plus Iron Fist boosts the power of that move as well. =)

My team for my recorded Platinum Run

Infernape

Name: Candice

Nature: Impish

Ability: Blaze

Held Item: Fist Plate

Close Combat

Slack Off

Flamethrower

Calm Mind

Description: Close Combat needed to battle Flint's Pokemon. It's thanks to the Fist Plate that I was able to 0KO his Houndoom, Flareon, and Rapidash. =) Slack Off is logical. Flamethrower needed for Calm Mind to power it up. =)

Togikiss

Name: C.8402

Nature: Lax (Had Mischievous to get it to grow more Special Attk, so I didn't mind.)

Ability: Serene Grace

Held Item: Razor Claw

ExtremeSpeed

Air Slash

Nasty Plot

Aura Sphere

Description: ExtremeSpeed needed to attack whenever an opponents Pokemon is low on health and that it is faster than Togikiss. Air Slash needed to flinch my opponents doubling it's chance with the Serene Grace ability. Nasty Plot is logical. Aura Sphere is logical. Thanks to Nasty Plot I was able to 0KO her frecking Garchomp.

Blissey

Name: Marilyn

Nature: Docile

Ability: Serene Grace

Held Item: Odd Incense

Water Pulse

Psychic

Defense Curl

Softboiled

Description: Gave it Serene Grace to double it's chance of confusion with Water Pulse. While it's confused hitting itself. I did this to defeat Volkner's Jolteon and Electivire. While it kept hitting itself, I've powered up Blissey's defenses with Defense Curl. Defense Curl is recommended for this Pokemon. Period. With it, it can tank well to almost anything. Softboiled needed for recover. Blissey is the ultimate Mag Sponge. Period. It even tanked well to Cynthia's Aura Sphere.Psychic needed to 0Ko those frecking wild Golbats as they are everywhere in caves. x.x

Scizor

Nature: Lonely

Ability: Swarm

Held Item: Luck Incense

Night Slash

X-Scissor

Brick Break

Swords Dance

Description: Night Slash needed to kill Ghosts and Psychics. Needed to 0KO a few of Lucian's Pokemon. X-Scissor is logical. Especially with Swarm. Brick Break needed to 0KO Steelix and Cynthia's Lucario which I've 0Koed it with that. =) Needed it to combat well against Steel types with Swords Dance to power up all of it's attacks.

Raichu

Name: Sara

Nature: Docile

Held Item: Magnet

Grass Knot

Focus Blast

Thunderbolt

Nasty Plot

Description: Grass Knot needed for those pesky Rock types. Focus Blast needed for Steel types and Steelix. Thunderbolt is logical. Nasty Plot is logical. I 0Koed Cynithia's Milotic with Nasty Plot+Thunderbolt. Nasty Plot needed as I didn't want her Milotic causing me trouble if it got para h4xed causing it's Marvel Scale ability to activate.

Milotic

Name: Shirona

Nature: Hardy

Ability: Marvel Scale

Held Item: Quick Claw

Rest

Sleep Talk

Surf

Dragon Pulse

Rest and Sleep Talk combo needed for Marvel Scale abuse. It came very useful. Surf is logical and Dragon Pulse needed to combat those frecking Dragons and Water types.

Edited by ポーラ

Anyway my team.....

Soul Silver

Feraligator

Name: Millie

Nature: Mild

Ability: Torrent

Going with this set...

Crunch

Ice Fang

Waterfall/Aqua Tail/Surf

Superpower

Description: Crunch needed to swat away ghosts and psychics. Ice Fang needed to swat away Dragons, Rocks, and Grass types. Any of these water attacks are good for it! =) And Super Power needed to combat Steel and Normal types. Plus can possibly 0KO Steelix with good enough training.

Status now.....

Totodile

Crunch

Ice Fang

Surf

Scary Face

Description: This set is doing very nicely for now. Scary Face needed cuz it's slow. x.x I'm not evolving it until it learns Super Power. Want it to learn this before I battle the Elite Four.

Ampharos

Name: Starr

Nature: Naive

Going with this set...

Safeguard

Thunder Punch

Signal Beam

Focus Blast

Description: Safeguard needed to shield my units from status alignments. Thunder Punch cuz it got better attack than Sp.Attk. Signal Beam for a good attack. And Focus Blast for a good attk and it is needed to combat Steelixes, etc.

Status now.....

Ampharos

Headbutt

Charge

Thunder Punch

Thunder Wave

Description: Headbutt needed to get Heracross and that it's a good normal attack that has a chance to flinch my opponents. Charge needed to Power Up Thundershock which I've already god rid of. So Charge will go shortly. Thunder Wave=Good!. Thunder Punch as it is having the time of it's life in the seas to Cinnwood City.

Heracross

Set I'm going with...

Brick Break

Megahorn

Facade

Counter

Description: Brick Break for more PP than Close Combat and having the ability to rid Reflect and Light Screen. Plus it's as good as Close Combat. Plus it is one of the top 10 coolest attacks to look at. I can never get enough of seeing this attack. Megahorn with 120 base power in addition to STAB. Facade for Guts to power this move up big time if inflicted with a PSN, BRN, or PAR. And Counter needed to 0KO some of the Elite Fours pokes+ getting STAB to this as well.

Status now....

Aerial Ace

Counter

Facade

Brick Break

Description: Aerial Ace needed for the 5th Gym battle (Which I've just finished) and Counter for tough battles. Facade for Guts. And Brick Break for a good attack.

Ninetails

Name: Freohr

Nature: Timid

Ability: Flash Fire

Going with this set...

Extranssessory

Flamethrower

Nasty Plot

Dark Pulse

Description: Extranssessory needed to ause confusion in addition to getting damaged. Flamethrower is boss. Especially getting STAB to that as well. =)

Nasty Plot is always good to have to greatly power up all of it's moves and Dark Pulse needed for a good attack that can hit any type! Plus having a good chance to cause flinching for those who survives the attack.

Status now....

Vulpix

Flamethrower

Confuse Ray

Quick Attack

Will-O-Wisp

Description: Thankfully, it can learn Flamethrower on it's own. So, no having to wait till endgame to get this. Because the only other way to get this is by playing that stupid voltorb game which takes ALOT of time especially to get 10000 coins. YThe game designers of this game also forces you to play this stupid game without having the option to turn in your cash for some coins. x.x Consue Ray+Will-O-Wisp really messes up my opponents big time! Quick Attack needed to strike first regardless of speed.

Jynx

Don't have yet.

Ability: Forewarn

Nasty Plot

Lovely Kiss

Attract

Psychic/Ice Beam

Description: I can really mess up my opponents with infatuation in addition to getting put to rest using Nasty Plot to power up it's only attack move. Of course with Natural Cure will defeat this set.

Ursaring

Don't have yet.

Rest

Sleep Talk

Facade

Crunch

Description: Rest (Full Recovery) and Sleep Talk needed for Guts abuse and Facade will power up with STAB+Power up with a status condition to the move itself in addition to guts will make this move a nightmare to my opponents. And Crunch needed to kill those pesky ghosts which Facade cannot hit them. Also doing well to Psychic type pokes.

The Ampharos moveset you're using is just awful. And the fact that you say Ampharos has better attack than Sp. Atk reeks heavily of Did Not Do the Research.

Edited by Golden Cucco

Man, now I'm tempted to throw out some more.

[spoiler=Oh hey did you guys hear about the scarecrow who won the Nobel prize?]It was for being outstanding in his field.

[spoiler=Kind of a sad story but did you know I used to be a banker?]I quit because I lost interest.

clap

clap

clap

I hated those minigames that required rotating the analog stick.

You're not the only one.

Also, gotta love how the AI manages to SOMEHOW be incompetent at Ground Pound even on hard.

>Ayanami

Yeah.

NTG lurks so much and then hi-byes

She needs to be punished

True.

Maybe we can ban NTG from hi-bying so much?

Edited by Golden Cucco

Punishment? ;~;

How do you ban me from hi-bye? Make me not hi at all? Stop me from saying bye so you won't know I have left? Chain me to the laptop?

bye

Edited by NTGGBAGE
byebye

Punishment? ;~;

How do you ban me from hi-bye? Make me not hi at all? Stop me from saying bye so you won't know I have left? Chain me to the laptop?

Not my say. Ask TheEnd.