Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie is Link.

Not just Link. Retro Link.

The only way I can be taller than anybody is if they're a first gradeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;A;

Th-that's no reason to be upset... :(

I saw you post your height. You are not shorter than I am. ;~;

You're shorter than 4'8.5" - 4'10"? Keep in mind, I don't know my height for sure. I've gotten varying reports from the hospital and self-measurement.

You're shorter than 4'8.5" - 4'10"? Keep in mind, I don't know my height for sure. I've gotten varying reports from the hospital and self-measurement.

Well you didn't say 4'8" at least, wherever that post was x3 You were talking 4'9-10"

If you're any shorter than I am it'd only be by less than an inch which isn't really enough for me to be happyface about D=

But why? :(

It's not easy, being a short person... Especially when you don't have "Asian" as an excuse

It's not easy, being a short person... Especially when you don't have "Asian" as an excuse

Sigh... What if I walk around on my knees? Will that make you feel any better?

Oh yeah Boron I also forgot to say I wasn't trying to say you were taller than me x3 We are gonna be roughly the same.

Sigh... What if I walk around on my knees? Will that make you feel any better?

No ;~;

*gives chocolate milk*

=D

Also, last I checked Boron, the tape measure thingy told me I was 4'9. Doctors liked to claim I was 4'11 pffft they were just being nice x3

But I checked again just now as well =o

And now it says 4'10!

So

I guess I am taller than you. I just grew an inch and never knew. Because I figured I'd be done by now x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

//patpat

I'm pretty bitter by being outheighted by all my dude friends. Even when wearing 3.5 inch heels. Especially the friends I've had since middle school and used to be shorter than me and then puberty happened.

rageragerage

Between being female, being Asian, and having short parents, I'm pretty doomed.

Edited by Zhuge Liang

//patpat

I'm pretty bitter by being outheighted by all my dude friends. Even when wearing 3.5 inch heels. Especially the friends I've had since middle school and used to be shorter than me and then puberty happened.

rageragerage

Poor Lumi.

I guess you haven't played a Soulcalibur game.

I have, it's just I'm not into it. I've only played it with people who bring their systems and the game. I don't own the game myself, so I don't know anything about that series.

//patpat

rageragerage

Heehee

I just don't like not being able to reach anything. And how some people get surprised when they finally notice me, saying they didn't see me because I was too short x3

For me it's just because of my parents. And the genes just happened to mix up just perfectly so in me that I would be the shortest height that I could possibly have gotten out of their genetics XD

If you want we could meet so you can be taller than somebody for once ^~^

Edited by Freohr Datia

lol

aw, yeah, not reaching things is annoying too. I'm okay when there's a climbable platform, but when it's like, on the wall or something I'm kinda fucked.

Well, I've since learned I can do my kicks perfectly well with said heels. Aww yeah weapons.

Edited by Zhuge Liang

I have, it's just I'm not into it. I've only played it with people who bring their systems and the game. I don't own the game myself, so I don't know anything about that series.

Actually, I heard alot of people using the character editor to make the Fire Emblem related characters such as Marth, Ike, Roy, Lyn, and more on their Soulcalibur game.

Edited by King Marth 64

Screw Marth, Ike, Roy, and Lyn. I made a custom character based on Marcus. I was quite pleased with it aside from my inability to find a hairstyle and beard that fit just right.