• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay!

Just got access to Mt. Silver and Cerulean Cave again. Like to see my Ursaring make a loud piercing roar to scare the shit out of some of the wild pokemon. Won't that rock. ^^

Gonna battle Red tommorrow. =)

Edited by ポーラ

Red, huh... Talk about grinding up the wazoo needed to even have much of a chance against him.

Like Gabriel, in Star Ocean 2. You have to grind to around LV 220+ (That's bare minimum) to even stand a chance with his limiter off. =.=

Red's that interesting. Bosses like them are interesting to involve grinding to be able to stand a chance. Red's recommended LV is 70 and that's bare minimum. 75 is a HECK of alot more recommended for your team. Or just grind Ho-Oh/Lugia until it learns Calm Mind. Use that to wipe out his party. Either method does the job. =)

Edited by ポーラ

Or just grind Ho-Oh/Lugia until it learns Calm Mind. Use that to wipe out his party. Either method does the job. =)

/implying that someone would grind Ho-oh or Lugia to level 93

That's lolololable.

/implying that someone would grind Ho-oh or Lugia to level 93

That's lolololable.

I don't find it necessary to grind to 100 unless for online battling.

Though, I do that sometimes just for kicks, or to get Mew/Mewtwo to learn Aura Sphere, getting Mew to learn Nasty Plot, etc. Did it for kicks with Ho-Oh to see it in action at that level. I turn the battle animations off and speed up the text whenever that I am grinding. It helps while listening to your Walkman, listening to your T.V, etc while having the game muted.

Edited by ポーラ

@SOC Avy

And that she is Roy's mother. =)

...just... ignore... him... just... ignore... him... must... ignore...

Morning Rey. Don't you just hate giant wolves? (Damn Gattuso...)

lol. And Clint Fatal Strikes him at Caer Bocram. He cheated. Even after Fatal Strikes are activated, if you fight him again by using that Nam Cobanda thingy that lets you refight bosses with Secret Missions... you don't kill him.

Well time... time to take another driver's test.

lol. And Clint Fatal Strikes him at Caer Bocram. He cheated. Even after Fatal Strikes are activated, if you fight him again by using that Nam Cobanda thingy that lets you refight bosses with Secret Missions... you don't kill him.

Well time... time to take another driver's test.

Clint's a haxor. The other thing you're talking about sounds like a PS3 exclusive feature.

See ya Rey.

Lol. Only n00bs use 00bers. /obligatory

Sure we don't need their powers.

But using like Mew, Jirachi, etc is like in Persona when your using uber Personas like Ashura, Lucifer, etc. Using Mew for instance makes u feel like your using Lucifer. ^^

And Ursaring is broken anyway with Facade+Guts+Life Orb. Which I have.

It is fun to use Divinity every once in awhile. They're icing on the cake.

Edited by ポーラ

Spoken like someone who's forgetting something.

Lemmie guess. x.x

Not so good speed and without PSN, PAR, or BRN, the Facade boost bonus+Guts won't be used.

Edited by ポーラ

Lol. Only n00bs use 00bers. /obligatory

People who create their party for strength/good stats (that are also non-legendaries), rather than their favourites, are n00bs

Edited by Freohr Datia

What if your favorites happen to be strong with good stats?

I didn't say that meant it makes you a n00b to use it, did I?

Actually it can also be different if they're your favourites because they have good stats.