• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say that meant it makes you a n00b to use it, did I?

Actually it can also be different if they're your favourites because they have good stats.

Eh, half my team has always been faves, half is fave because strong.

Also... woot Driver's License get.

Congrats Rey.

Also, I can't believe I just noticed that in that one vid, Dhaos lasered the crap out of you for using an item... was he taking lessons from Barbatos??

Edited by Golden Cucco

The only thing I'm scared of is running into California Drivers. That's happened multiple times while I've been practicing with my dad.

It's almost an instinct to predict what they're going to do now... XD

It's like I'm playing a fighting game and I'm trying to burst read them.

The only thing I'm scared of is running into California Drivers. That's happened multiple times while I've been practicing with my dad.

I guess California drivers suck.

Lol.

At least you're not driving in China or Indonesia.

Just wondering do you face unprotected left turns in Las Vegas? I hate those turns.

The part of California where I live is pretty tame, except for the occasional people honking at you just because you're seeing if the car is going to continue the roundabout or checking to see if any cars are coming by at yield signs...And rarely there are moments where people do questionable things like one time I was driving and a car was waiting in the corner to turn, I got close he started turning towards me that shit scared me.

Edited by Generic Operator

They are nothing compared to Georgia/Florida drivers. It's like they take driving for granted.

They are nothing compared to Georgia/Florida drivers. It's like they take driving for granted.

I can't speak for Georgia, but in Florida, it's because there's a lot of old people on the road who shouldn't be driving (reflex problems, vision problems, or both) but do anyways.

I'm not being making it up either, my grandfather's like that... >_>

Edited by Zak defender of...

Lol.

At least you're not driving in China or Indonesia.

Just wondering do you face unprotected left turns in Las Vegas? I hate those turns.

The part of California where I live is pretty tame, except for the occasional people honking at you just because you're seeing if the car is going to continue the roundabout or checking to see if any cars are coming by at yield signs...And rarely there's moments where people do questionable things like one time I was driving and a car was waiting in the corner to turn, I got close he started turning towards me that shit scared me.

"Unprotected left turns"? Care to describe that? I got no idea what you're getting at.

Friend lives in Oregon.

"Us Rednecks drive slow... you'd think that'd be safe... but they're drunk."

Edited by shadowofchaos

I can't speak for Georgia, but in Florida, it's because there's a lot of old people on the road who shouldn't be driving (reflex problems, vision problems, or both) but do anyways.

I'm not being making it up either, my grandfather's like that... >_>

Why are these old people driving when they know that they have problems doing so? Oh wait....the U.S. is a car nation >_>

"Unprotected left turns"? Care to describe that? I got no idea what you're getting at.

Friend lives in Oregon.

"Us Rednecks drive slow... you'd think that'd be safe... but they're drunk."

Its when you're at an intersection with a light that has no green left arrow, and when it turns green you wait then go towards the middle of an intersection, then when the light turns yellow or it looks safe enough to turn then you go.

Oh shit.

Edited by Generic Operator

Its when you're at an intersection with a light that has no green left arrow, and when it turns green you wait then go towards the middle of an intersection, then when the light turns yellow or it looks safe enough to turn then you go.

Oh yeah. There's one like that right next to a church near my house.

I'd imagine those would be a pain at major intersections. XD

Yes, yes they are, especially if there's no opening for a long time. It's embarrassing but I failed my driver test twice cause of those.