• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

If only Nightmare had unleashed his wrath on MKS... Then maybe there would have been something worth reading. :(:

Eh MKS would've just been "you so silly" and dismissed it just like everything else.

they saw this and did everything they could to make this difficult in chapter 7. The bastards.

To be fair, you're supposed to go through the lava on lap 1. Just be extremely cautious on the icy areas.

Then there's the brighe with no guardrails, and I know I personally died a bunch of times because a heavy car boosted in the pit area and threw me off track because the Blue Falcon isn't quite heavy.

need sleeping pills gawd

Edited by Dio

Then there's the brighe with no guardrails, and I know I personally died a bunch of times because a heavy car boosted in the pit area and threw me off track because the Blue Falcon isn't quite heavy.

Well, that sucks. Though chapter 9 is rather extreme on the no guardrail aspect.

Edited by Golden Cucco

To be fair, you're supposed to go through the lava on lap 1. Just be extremely cautious on the icy areas.

I do that with the lava. As for the Ice, I boost through it once the track is straight before the jump.

I can't tell you how many times I die that way.

Anyway earlier you said 60% acceleration and 20% acceleration. Did you mean both as in left to right, 10% increments? (ie 20% acceleration being 2 points from the left greatly reducing max speed).

Edited by Sirius

Apparently me.

It's Japan. Their sense of what is "gender neutral" names in Katakana is pretty much moot.

Would have named her Mina if I could.

Mark is the FE7 Tactician.

OBVIOUSLY

Edited by Ein

Apparently me.

It's Japan. Their sense of what is "gender neutral" names in Katakana is pretty much moot.

Actually, I saw it said Marc in the FE13 Background Site.

Comedy anime? So it's one of those harem animes you love.

Doesn't seem like it so far.

Actually, I saw it said Marc in the FE13 Background Site.

...doesn't make it any more gender neutral.

It's Katakana. It's like how L's and R's are the same. K and C's are as well.

正気のため、ムシすればよかったかもな・・・

...doesn't make it any more gender neutral.

It's Katakana. It's like how L's and R's are the same. K and C's are as well.

正気のため、ムシすればよかったかもな・・・

Actually, I saw in wikipedia that there is also a name called Marc also.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc

Edited by King Marth 64

Actually, I saw in wikipedia that there is also a name called Marc also.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc

I should have went to sleep. He's just causing me a headache.

Your Wikipedia sources mean nothing if all you're talking about is a Katakana disambiguation.

It can be Mark OR Marc... and considering how Japanese version games had official art character names spelled differently than localized names, your point is moot.

It's like arguing "Rutoga" for "Zigludo" for official English names.

I could be A LOT more mean... but I don't think I'm in the mood, nor would I imagine she want me to do that to you.

Edited by shadowofchaos

In an unrelated note that only Dio and maybe Pilot care, I beat Chapter 7 (Hard) on F-Zero GX. Very Hard isn't going so well, the best I've managed is 3rd place with Black Shadow having a ludicrous lead...

I'm not seeing how Dio finds "Very Hard" easier than "Hard" since more laps has just resulted in bigger leads for Black Shadow or more opportunities for me to be killed by freak accidents and whatnot.

Ahh, F-Zero... I need to play that game again.

No, I have no advice, because Dio could give much better than I can.

Affirmative. Glorified Death Race with a boss.

I enjoy the setting though.

Pretty much the only time I ever used spin attack, other than while playing splitscreen with people. :awesome:

Pretty much the only time I ever used spin attack, other than while playing splitscreen with people. :awesome:

You probably preferred sideswiping to attack, considering that an ill-timed spin attack might cost you a lot of speed.

Apparently me.

I've always had a soft spot for "Mina".

I'll blame Bram Stoker for this.

I could only bear two episodes of this S & M crap.

Wait... what?

Edited by Balcerzak