• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Dull point and click adventuring!

Very dull. It's only good for people who like eye candy and don't care about anything else. Also...

>Favorite Radiant Dawn Couples thread

>List of favorite OTP's

>More than half a dozen pairings involving Ike

I don't think people understand the meaning behind "OTP". :Knoll:

Hi Ronald.

I have a cousin named Ronald, but that isn't my name.

Edited by Charlie

Very dull. It's only good for people who like eye candy and don't care about anything else. Also...

I dunno man. The character design is top notch and uniqueish.

I just love Lv3 Disaresta and the voice clips for the attacks in general.

It's still pretty dull which is funny how those two words work so well in this context.

I dunno man. The character design is top notch and uniqueish.

That's pretty much what I said. :Knoll: The character art is pleasant to look at, but that's about all it has going for that. It's just a mediocre adventure game beyond that.

That's pretty much what I said. :Knoll: The character art is pleasant to look at, but that's about all it has going for that. It's just a mediocre adventure game beyond that.

You forgot got the dating sim aspect.

Pencils down, ladies and gentlemen. The results are in.

[spoiler=Just for the sake of suspense]

1 - Marthur: 36

1 - Pride: 36

2 - Emerald: 32

2 - Sask: 32

3 - Dio: 31 (Yoshikage Dio wants a normal life, so he purposefully comes in third)

3 - NTG: 31

4 - Lux: 30

5 - Rey: 29

6 - Zak: 27

6 - Baelcerzak: 27

7 - MKS: 26

8 - Freohr: 21

There can only be one, Marthur, Pride. Fight amongst yourselves for The Prize.

The correct answers:

1 - Whatever anyone can do, TheEnd does it better. False! By his own admission, TheEnd is not good at reflexes.

2 - Musashi is the archetypical knight in shining armour. False! Musashi is not the archetypical knight in shining armour; he's a bit grumpier and meaner.

3 - Marthur likes to update the folder. True! At least, he says so.

4 - If there's a person who must take the blame, it's Fia. True! No surprise here.

5 - The FE4 THREAD is very popular. True! Surviving through many disasters, harsh blizzards and blazing suns and still stands strong. It might die for a while every now and then, but it's still pretty popular.

6 - Posting in all caps was invented by Rei Rei. True! Rei Rei retroactively invented posting in all caps. Don't argue, just accept it.

7 - Musashi's real name is Charlie. True! No one saw it coming.

8 - Dio is the resident horrorterror of the thread. True! Even if he is playful.

9 - Sirius has no emotions. False! He has plenty of emotions.

10 - Marthur is the most evil person in the world. True! Not much else needs to be said.

11 - NTG is a bad girl. False! NTG is a good girl, I believe in her.

12 - Only one man can screw a lamp. However, more than one can screw Ninji. True! Can't add anything more.

13 - The most active denizen of this thread is Fia. False! Should be obvious.

14 - TheEnd likes Falcom. True! Though some would say false...because he more than likes Falcom.

15 - King Marth 64 is the greatest contributor of all mankind and a superhero. True! Who can seriously argue with this? No one, that's who.

16 - The only language Rey posts in is waifunese. True! Every day he's waifuin'.

17 - Pride is the incarnation of smoothness. True! Michael Jackson retroactively earned his smoothness from Pride in the future, before he made the music video to Smooth Criminal.

18 - Rei Rei is a shounen hero. True! Hot-blooded, loud, good-hearted, charismatic, buff, athletic, possibly a good fighter and always wanting a lady friend...what more could you want?

19 - Sask can get girls. True! Sask CAN get girls!

20 - No one messes with Freohr. False! Really now, everyone messes with Freohr.

21 - Dio's favourite drinks: vegetable juice and booze. True! Sportacus has been in our thread all this time and none of us knew it. Well, besides the booze.

22 - Muting video games is the eighth deadly sin. THE TRUEST Need I say anything more?

23 - Hatari has very good taste. False! Instant bad taste, just dislike Cave Story.

24 - Nightmare does not appear in this quiz. False! He's right here!

25 - Musashi has two nieces by the name of Soluna, Iris and Balcerzak. False! Yes, this question was purposefully worded this way. But just try to imagine Balcerzak as Musashi's niece.

26 - Fia is a fujoshi. True! It has been proven many times before.

27 - Ultima has defeated FE4 THREAD. False! It was a possibility one day. Now, it isn't. It will never be again.

28 - Silliness is the eighth cardinal virtue. False! There are only five cardinal virtues. Silliness is the fifth.

29 - Pessimism is dominant in the FE4 THREAD. True! Most of the denizens are dedicated pessimists.

30 - Hi-byeing is an art form. True! It is quite tragically beautiful.

31 - Yuzo Koshiro has a good rep in the FE4 THREAD. True! He is amazing.

32 - Lux is very wise. False! He has his rare moments of wisdom, though...

33 - Not blaming Fia is a felony in some countries. True! Everyone knows this.

34 - TheEnd has a mind like a steel trap. True! TheEnd has the highest power level I have ever seen.

35 - I like corm. True! I do, really.

36 - There are a lot of people not in this quiz. True! There aren't, even though they should be.

37 - The fourth generation receives much hatred and flak. False! Just a couple of guys isn't really much. Now if they were a lot more aggressive and vocal about it...

38 - There are no seme here, only uke. False! Everyone knows Dio is the biggest seme in the world.

39 - I ran out of sentences. False! Pretty obvious.

40 - This last one is to just have a round number. True! I just like doing that sort of thing.

Think your score is wrong? Ask me to look over your answers again, but only after you've checked with the correct answers.

*Reads Chiki x Anna support*

...you're freaking kidding me.

*Reads the Support Conversation thread*

Well... I got that conversation spot on.

Anna selling autographs and tickets for Chiki giving a speech.

I'm dying. lolololololol.gif

I'm freaking dying. XD

That's the very reason I recommended it to Lux.

Pencils down, ladies and gentlemen. The results are in.

[spoiler=Just for the sake of suspense]

1 - Marthur: 36

1 - Pride: 36

2 - Emerald: 32

2 - Sask: 32

3 - Dio: 31 (Yoshikage Dio wants a normal life, so he purposefully comes in third)

3 - NTG: 31

4 - Lux: 30

5 - Rey: 29

6 - Zak: 27

6 - Baelcerzak: 27

7 - MKS: 26

8 - Freohr: 21

There can only be one, Marthur, Pride. Fight amongst yourselves for The Prize.

What's The Prize?

Interestingly enough, they can. Via video games. Or....

No, not really.

SINGING!

Singing is forbidden to me.

Well, it sounds dangerous...

It's not really dangerous...there's just a quick jolt and it goes away quickly.

Dangerous? Sounds right up my alley.

And since Marthur seems to be in no mood to duel over such a prize...then I'll take it.

Hmm...