FE4 THREAD

Fia

By Brute you mean Violen the big guy? Yeah he doesn't really get an upgrade on the last levels like Serges and Agile do.

Fight him. As Zero or Unarmored X, without the Shock Buffer equipped. I dare ya.

LOL yes. He really sucked. Byte was harder due to weird hitbox stuff.

He does look very cheap indeed. Cheaper than Captain Sigma.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL yes. He really sucked. Byte was harder due to weird hitbox stuff.

He does look very cheap indeed. Cheaper than Captain Sigma.

He's not too bad if you've got the Shock Buffer. With it, damage is cut in half and your stun or "flinch" time is shorter and you aren't knocked back. Without it, if you get hit because he moved towards you while you were trying to jump somewhere, you better hope you landed on a platform or you're instantly dead. Pretty much the only boss you can't speed run in the game.

Behold, the best Pokemon Creepypasta ever.

I love Pokemon games. I always played them. Even though I was 16, I still stuck with the series. I decided to buy Pokemon Red, since my old one was thrown away. My friend drove me to Gamestop, and when I got there, it had Pokemon Red, only with no label.

When I got home, I put the cartridge in. I was ready to play some memories. It started up, only the Nidorino and Gengar at the start looked dead. Then, it came to the screen, and instead of alive pokemon that Red at the start had, they looked zombie-like, chunks of flesh missing and bone showing.

I turned the game off. I know not to trust that shit. I threw it in the garbage. The End.

So... damn... tired... I just finished coding... ugh...

Edit:

TE, stop trolling.

I WAS gonna get a nice replacement for Vincent's Fortune Telling page instead of this thing:

fortune1.jpg

But...

FortuneTeller1.png

It's only gonna make me flip a table, man.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Gate, eh? Man. He's (probably) harder as Zero, consdering that once you destroy his shots, you're highly likely to get hit before he does. Also, one of his attacks can destroy the platforms (though they regenerate after a while).

Edited by Golden Cucco

Guess how many hours of sleep I got. I'll give you all a hint: the word "hours" in that sentence should actually be in its singular form.

Edited by Charlie

Gate, eh? Man. He's (probably) harder as Zero, consdering that once you destroy his shots, you're highly likely to get hit before he does. Also, one of his attacks can destroy the platforms (though they regenerate after a while).

Gate is easy. It's his AI that's annoying.

Gate: I'M GOING TO KEEP MOVING AROUND!

Player: DAMN IT! Just attack already!

Guess how many hours of sleep I got. I'll give you all a hint: the word "hours" in that sentence should actually be in its singular form.

10 hours.

Gate is easy. It's his AI that's annoying.

Gate: I'M GOING TO KEEP MOVING AROUND!

Player: DAMN IT! Just attack already!

Non aggressive AI huh? Booo.

10 hours.

This is actually a trick. You have to find out the digital root of 10, which is 1. Thus, 1 hour.

(I know how you feel man, I once had to take an exam on barely two hours of sleep)

Sirius and activity? Jojo caused a miracle

TE, stop trolling.

I WAS gonna get a nice replacement for Vincent's Fortune Telling page instead of this thing:

fortune1.jpg

But...

FortuneTeller1.png

It's only gonna make me flip a table, man.

I'm sorry Rey

I can't

Lilligent's offensive moveset coverage really hurts her in the long run. x.x

In fact, grass types never had good movetype coverage in this gen. But went with this set...

Name: Lilligent

Nature: Naive

Ability: Own Tempo

Held item: Big Root

-Sleep Powder

-Quiver Dance

-Hidden Power (Psychic)

-Giga Drain

Someone that I've trained in the Black 1 version. But a great grass type with good Sp. Attk and so adorable. Simisage is also good. And Seperior sucks for not having good offenses and shallow movepool.

Edited by Winona

Whatcha tryin to say Roxas??

Also, I expected move tutors to give Lilligant SOMETHING that's worth it, but... *looks at what it gets from move tutoring* instead, what it gets makes me feel... Furious! Outr... Screw it, I'm stopping at furious.

Edited by Golden Cucco

Whatcha tryin to say Roxas??

Also, I expected move tutors to give Lilligant SOMETHING that's worth it, but... *looks at what it gets from move tutoring* instead, what it gets makes me feel... Furious! Outr... Screw it, I'm stopping at furious.

Grass moves, grass moves everywhere.

Vacations on very little sleep are sadface =[

But have fun Mumu~! =D

And have fun when you get back from it too heehee~

I got 8 hours of sleepy and I have the most horrible headache. Because 8 hours of sleep is just too little for me x3

Vacations on very little sleep are sadface =[

I got 8 hours of sleepy and I have the most horrible headache. Because 8 hours of sleep is just too little for me x3

Unknown why that happens out of the blue as I get it randomly sometimes too. -.-