FE4 THREAD

Fia

I suspect Ayanami is actually a bot, and that they may have come from the same corner of the internet that gave birth to Twilkitri and Tedius Zanarukando. Ayanami was likely the flawed prototype that was never intended to be released but was leaked onto the internet by some sadistic loon.

Nice description.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposedly, Ayanami is older than I am. Knoll.gif

I suspect Ayanami is actually a bot, and that they may have come from the same corner of the internet that gave birth to Twilkitri and Tedius Zanarukando. Ayanami was likely the flawed prototype that was never intended to be released but was leaked onto the internet by some sadistic loon.

Don't forget that TheEnd, Baby Bonnie Hood (saids 30 in his), and Florina Stark (saids 31 in her's) are older than you also.

Darn this game. Darn it to heck.

Minnanoheya1.png

Minnanoheya2.png

Minnanoheya3.png

Minnanoheya4.png

....about what exactly for?

Edited by King Marth 64

Oh nothing. I just had to head on over to the LA convention center for a YGO tournament at 4 AM even though sign ups wouldn't start until 8 AM.

Also not sleeping prior to that is kind of amazing.

Getting back home at 11PM after all that is kind of amazing too.

Supposedly, Ayanami is older than I am. :Knoll:

tumblrm57wh671vt1qjskuz.jpg

I'm princess of the Craizeness Domains. >=|

Just what the fuck is that? I mean, I don't remember Twildjtlsdhki, but I never saw many Ayanami shit.

No wai that were like Goldie who reproduces herself. =P

Damn this game. Damn it to hell.

Minnanoheya1.png

Minnanoheya2.png

Minnanoheya3.png

Minnanoheya4.png

Real nice that she's taking a liking to u. ^.^

Don't forget that TheEnd, Baby Bonnie Hood (saids 30 in his), and Florina Stark (saids 31 in her's) are older than you also.

TE did say that he was in his 40's one time.

tumblrm5babwjfbx1qjskuz.jpg

I mean

:unsure:

-----

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadistic_personality_disorder

Sadism is a behavioral disorder characterized by a callous, vicious, manipulative, and degrading behavior expressed towards other people. To date, the exact cause of sadism is not known clearly. However, many theories have been given to explain the possible reasons underlying the development of a sadistic personality in an individual.

Most of these theories commonly point out the fact that sadism is mainly dependent on the upbringing of an individual. Although biological and environmental aspects are also known to contribute to the development of this behavioral disorder, less evidence is available about hereditary patterns or genetic causes.

Following are some of the reasons why a sadistic person yields to the regular practice of masochism and sadism and also finds it pleasurable:

In case of some patients, assuming the role of acquiescence or defenselessness is a means of therapeutic escape from life’s accountabilities, stress, or feeling of guilt. Some sadists give in to such a behavior to take on a dominant role and get contentment outrageously by observing the masochist suffer. However, what eventually links these arousing incidents with sexual satisfaction, and how that link is established is not known clearly.

Unfavorable experiences during childhood or in early stages of sexual development are believed to be one of the major contributing factors in the development of a sadistic personality in an individual. It has also been observed that sadism or a sadistic personality can also get developed in an individual through conditioning. For instance, continual connection of a particular stimulus with sexual enjoyment or of happiness with the anguish of others can cause sadism or sadomasochism.

No way that I'm manipulative. x.x

Edited by Winona

This is still my favourite Ayanami post.

He must be thinking that your restaurant was the best thing ever.

Also, continuing reading Jojo's or foldering. I hate this kind of decisions. ;-;

Edited by Marthur