• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so suddenly I can change my schedule like I wanted now

Probably asked his girlfriend to babysit my brothers while we're both away in class =o He's always on and off with her so hopefully that doesn't turn into a problem...

Yay, now you can eat.

Also, Sandy is still affecting Florida, it's cooler(<3) here because of her.

I like eating =3

All we've got is colder than it's already been from wind.

But wind and clouds are all we have here atm~

Also I like how when I look at the radar it looks like the snowy parts of Sandy are right along the mountain chain it's kinda coolio~

Oh so I need to find out if I want to be an interior designer or decorator.... Took me a bit to realize that there'd be a difference~

Decorator gets lower pay though =3

Edited by Freohr Datia

Need to relax, friend-o? Grab a seat and listen to the night fall

Hoshit freohr, not something you've heard anybody bring up before I take it?

Edited by Rehab

Nuuuu what happen? ;n;

Nobody listens to me when I ask them to stop shipping me. It might seem silly, but I have a legitimate aversion to being shipped and paired, especially with real people, that I do not want to talk about and I shouldn't have to because it's nobody else's business but people just won't listen to me when I ask them to not.

And I'm feeling like no one respects my right to keep things to myself or to be kept out of something that legitimately bothers me. ;_________; They only stopped because I yelled at them that they actually made me cry. (And even then Sharpy kept at it.)

Nobody listens to me when I ask them to stop shipping me. It might seem silly, but I have a legitimate aversion to being shipped and paired, especially with real people, that I do not want to talk about and I shouldn't have to because it's nobody else's business but people just won't listen to me when I ask them to not.

And I'm feeling like no one respects my right to keep things to myself or to be kept out of something that legitimately bothers me. ;_________; They only stopped because I yelled at them that they actually made me cry. (And even then Sharpy kept at it.)

The internet's filled with so much disrespect ;~;

I guess it's too much to ask you to ignore them but it would be much easier to take if you go on not caring. It's not like you're being forced to like them irl and it's not like everybody's going to believe those ships (and when they do they're just being dumdum)

But I think a lot of the reason Sharpy does it is because you let him know it bothers you. I'm surprised you even still talk to him because he sounds like he's become a real horrible person. =[ I remember he used to be one of the friendliest users here... Guess he's weak to SF's influence~

Also at least it looks like some people are respecting your opinion, it wasn't only because you scared them or anything if that's what you're thinking.

Idk how much I can help but I do want to try what I can! I don't like seeing people upset ;~; /huggy

Maybe you can feel comforted that there are some people on your side! We aren't all against you or anything~

*sees a pistol lying on the table*

IS THAT REAL????????????

/panic attack

I'm sorry but this made me giggle.

What a dick. No one should do that to anyone, especially when they say stop.

Thanks, Freohr and Emerald Knight ...

I'm surprised you even still talk to him because he sounds like he's become a real horrible person.

I actually don't talk to him anymore. But he often shows up on IRC or IP Chat while I'm there, and sometimes he's going to direct comments at me even if I'm not talking to him.

Thanks, Freohr and Emerald Knight ...

I actually don't talk to him anymore. But he often shows up on IRC or IP Chat while I'm there, and sometimes he's going to direct comments at me even if I'm not talking to him.

No problem~

Pathetic