Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Wh-what? What masochism?

The kind of masochism that would make you want a TheEnd fix

If this thread doesn't die on its anniversary, then we kill it instead? That sounds great to me.

Excellent.

Current title for me: 恋い佗びるバカ

"Lovesick idiot".

You thought it was AyanamixRey.

No, it's nothing of the sort. I just a big fan of yours. =)

-----

It's no wonder Liz' artwork has well over many pages by now. Good characteristics this game has. Mmmhmm.

I've tried saying this alot of times right now in this vid.

Liz

nomnomnom on bear meat anyway for not having a choice.

Edited by Winona

Also, I thought I was the masochist in this thread.

No way.

Still hitting subscribe button.

Edited by Winona

[8:38:22 AM] Friend: Dude, you have a creepy stalker who decided it was smart to pm me lol

[8:38:31 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): who

[8:38:52 AM] Friend: I don't remember the username, deleted it after I read it

[8:38:56 AM] Friend: started with an A or something

[8:43:02 AM] Friend: "So u? met Rey. Yeah, I can never get enough of him. <3 '

[8:43:05 AM] Friend: that was the comment on my channel XP

[8:44:27 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): ...

[8:44:35 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): putting him on ignore on the forum

[8:44:41 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): this is too much

Huh?? PM'd. I've done no such thing. x.x

I've only commented in one of your friends' box to say how great u are.

Bold=I don't believe this.

Is this how you reward Ayanami's devotion and enthusiasm, Rey?

-.-

Something tells me that that was getting creepy anyhow.

ok.

If I have the choice between E-stalker and imaginary waifu, I think my answer would be obvious.

No wai. x.x

So that's what this is about. The moment I started watching u, it is no wonder your subbies shot up in a short amount of time.

And people who complain to u need to lay off. x.x

-----

"So u? met Rey. Yeah, I can never get enough of him. <3

Saying that out of respect of your video creation. =)

Uhh... how is it getting interesting?

The only thing I see are two posts in a row by Ayanami hidden which I can assume to be whining.

I'm SUCH a stupid fool for not realizing that I'm eating u that much, Rey. This always happens to me in the end. -.-

I can never be friends with anyone because I'm so stupid for not realizing the bigger pictures. x.x

Sure. I'm autistic, but I try to be like everyone else only everything I do turns out wrong. I must absolutely phail at life. x.x Happens all the time. Nothing new.

liz0.jpg

Sowwy, I've got too excited after watching u. But I've known u since the dawn of time in the 1990's FESS. >.<

I won't get that excited again since it annoys u, Rey. =|

Edited by Winona

He's obviously sorry. Why are you guys still being jerks?

Yeah seriously =<

And if Ayanami is autistic (which I've been assuming must've been so all this time) then that makes both of them even worse. It sucks how people act so rude to them all the time if they can't even help how they behave =/

So he dropped it... Okay. Now then... Let's see if I can bring in this fish that I got.

Edit: It's a real lunker... 20 pounds. :awesome: Even better because those are the types of fish I tend to lose, even on occassions where they're that close.

Edited by Golden Cucco

=[

..... In Rey's case... I can be a bit more understanding and he's just a very impatient person...

But MKS... you seem like you're just a downright judgmental person... along with impatience but it seems like you're just that type that loves to insult others because "ohhhhh I sure got him buuurrrrnnnnn" so it's cool then, right?

=[

..... In Rey's case... I can be a bit more understanding and he's just a very impatient person...

But MKS... you seem like you're just a downright judgmental person... along with impatience but it seems like you're just that type that loves to insult others because "ohhhhh I sure got him buuurrrrnnnnn" so it's cool then, right?

Well, I'll admit to being impatient. Though to be honest, I don't really like to insult others unless I get ticked off (however, I'll admit, it normally doesn't take much to set me off).

Well, I'll admit to being impatient. Though to be honest, I don't really like to insult others unless I get ticked off (however, I'll admit, it normally doesn't take much to set me off).

Yes, that happens way too easily.

But I don't believe the "don't really like to insult others" part because you sound like you really enjoy insulting Ayanami.