FE4 THREAD

Fia

Stupendous Girl: Noticed that I haven't talked to someone in this thread in months. Yep. I don't like to announce my blocks. -.-

Edited by Winona

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no fortune teller

Or am I

嘘をつくな。

People should really stop saying crap like "weeb" and "weeaboo" and just enjoy their stupid crap.

And then you get someone on your facebook who's a guy and adds なの at the end of every one of their English statuses.

...Urge to kill horrendously high.

For those of you who care why I am leaving it is for a personal reason. No one here has offended me or scared me off. I am leaving, because I am a member of the LDS Church yes, I am probably one of the few if not only Mormons here, and I have received my mission call to serve my God in the Taiwan Taipei Mission.

Hey look, a better mormon than me.

Edited by shadowofchaos

English isn't my first language either. I learned it from Looney Tunes.

Stupendous Girl: Sufferin Suckatash.

Better than learning it from Dungeons and Dragons, thousands of miles away from an English-speaking environment!

You've learned it well enough.

Well enough to add a lot of smirk to your responses to Anonymous weeaboos in the FE12 blog

ss2012-11-03at124101.jpg

ss2012-11-03at124101.jpg

I WAS TOLD THAT THERE'D BE NO H-SCENES AND A REALLY GOOD STORY OKAY

THIS DOESN'T MAKE ME A WEEB

It's okay, you don't need to posture, my friend.

The more people who play this, the better. I was going on about theories and any other sort of crazy ideas that came to mind during my first time going through all of the routes. Balcerzak was a spoiled Mr. DoctorModeratorman that is for sure, seems it was hilariously hilarious.

You've learned it well enough.

Well enough to add a lot of smirk to your responses to Anonymous weeaboos in the FE12 blog

For reading and general communication, I suppose.

A lot?

We grow some really good cucumbers in some farm that's kind of far from our main HQ. Cucumbers are bland, you say? You've never had these, then. They're filled with such savoury goodness that you won't be able to stop eating them; yes, they're amazing even without salt. Not to mention their delightful crunchiness that none of these newfangled cucumbers can match.

Ah yeah I think it's just that one of the reasons many fruits and stuffs don't taste nearly as good here is because we don't grow them organic and so it ruins their flavour and just makes them bland, all so they can make themselves more money. It's real sadface ;n; Though I guess since that'd make them cost more then we wouldn't be able to afford them even more D=

I hate my sleep schedule habits.

I wanted to sleep in today because of the Daylight Savings Time rollback... but ugggggghhhhh.

Stupendous Girl: An hour of extra time of no work makes anyone happy. =)

-----

fe12transoctpatched5828.png

Stupendous Girl: Derp.

Something went wrong with the hex editors and or compression programs in the ending there. =P

Edited by Winona

How should I put it... well, NTG could tell you if you're curious. If she doesn't want to, then it's a secret

What, how would I know? I don't really know what you're trying to say about Vincent :0

Oops I left ;n;

NO NTG WE WON'T LET IT RIGHT??

It won't be the same though D= It'll probably make others leave too

But we can make what we can out of this thread!

I don't understand leaving after the foldering is finished though

Well I doubt it will really die... BUT YES, WE WON'T LET IT

I am still confuzzled.

Because I want to see the final folder update, of course

You aren't going to get rid of me any sooner, okay

So, what are you leaving? Are you leaving temporarily or permanently? Why are you leaving? Is it a secret? Are you bored of FE? Are you going on a mission like Rey?

We grow some really good cucumbers in some farm that's kind of far from our main HQ. Cucumbers are bland, you say? You've never had these, then. They're filled with such savoury goodness that you won't be able to stop eating them; yes, they're amazing even without salt. Not to mention their delightful crunchiness that none of these newfangled cucumbers can match.

Those cucumbers sound... amazing.

It will sound extremely cheesy if I try to explain it.

If you're trying to make me feel bad, well, it's working. .__.

Well why are you leaving? Are you really leaving? Temporary or permanent? Are you going on a mission as well? Or are you tired of forum shenanigans and moving on with life?

I'm not tryna make you feel bad ;~; sorry if i am

Indeed. Even if she doesn't like the idea of this thread dying, it doesn't bother her enough to make her act against it.

Well I know it's not going to die anyway. BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT I will stop posting if you guys leave >:(

Hi NTG. :newyears: How are you now?

My feet are cold and people are leaving but otherwise I seem to be okay. :S You?

No actually I am very confused

Edited by RandomNomadicGirl

You're going to stop posting? ;A;

*HUGGY'S NTG*

W-WELL no it was a fake threat ;~; I could never really stop posting here...

*HUGGY'S BACK*

Although I'm afraid I have to logoff now. >__< Byebye!!

Fire Emblem taught me English.

Well I doubt it will really die... BUT YES, WE WON'T LET IT

I'm curious about your keikaku, NTG.

Well why are you leaving? Are you really leaving? Temporary or permanent? Are you going on a mission as well? Or are you tired of forum shenanigans and moving on with life?

I told you, it's too cheesy to say. Though one of the reason is that there proably won't be any interesting discussion for me to follow here, with TheEnd gone.

As for if I'm really leaving, I still have my doubts to be honest. Part of me thinks it's the best thing to do, but the other one tells me I'm probably going to end up in greater isolation than I already am...which wouldn't be good. I'm thinking about giving my skype username actually, for anyone who might care lol

Also, I'm not sayin I will leave directly after finishing the folder, but it should be soon after... I should at least stay until the New Year.

As for if it's permanent or not, I can see me coming back when Awakening is released here, if this is still alive. After that though...

Damn this is already cheesy.

I'm not tryna make you feel bad ;~; sorry if i am

*pat*

You know it could work and make me stay. But I'd probably be unhappy with it anyway.

Well I know it's not going to die anyway. BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT I will stop posting if you guys leave >:(

That's exactly why we're saying it's going to die, NTG. :(:

W-WELL no it was a fake threat ;~; I could never really stop posting here...

Bad Jenni

Edited by Marthur