• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it's damn cheesy indeed

But as much as isolation is an issue for me as well, I don't know for how long I can just stay around here being grumpy

And I don't see myself getting Awakening unless Falcom jumps Sony's ship

I warned you.

I'm not sure which one is better. Which is why I'd like to keep in touch with some people here. Just not on this thread anymore.

I thought Falcom was considering that move because of the Vita's low sales?

I warned you.

I'm not sure which one is better. Which is why I'd like to keep in touch with some people here. Just not on this thread anymore.

I thought Falcom was considering that move because of the Vita's low sales?

It's okay Marthur

On the other hand, I deal poorly with instant messengers and chats in general... sigh.

I don't know. I've read something about them developing for the PS3, too. PC with a Steam-like release would be perfect, though

Edited by TheEnd

It's okay Marthur

On the other hand, I deal poorly with instant messengers and chats in general... sigh.

I don't know. I've read something about them developing for the PS3, too. PC with a Steam-like release would be perfect, though

It really does sound like it's not really okay.

I think I got used to them since I'm using a lot of them for my work. I still prefer forums though.

Well, If I read things correctly, they simply want to expand (so they'll still make games for the Vita) to the 3DS, smartphones and PC. But the point remains: you could get both.

It really does sound like it's not really okay.

I think I got used to them since I'm using a lot of them for my work. I still prefer forums though.

Well, If I read things correctly, they simply want to expand (so they'll still make games for the Vita) to the 3DS, smartphones and PC. But the point remains: you could get both.

But it is, I like you guys too

All contact I have with other sectors is personally, via mail, or via phone (argh)... in the end, I never got very used to instant chatting.

Well, I read the 3DS was in their plans, too. The PS3 thing is old, they might even have abandoned it already. Oh well, hopefully they'll make an announcement before next year.

Are you a bad enough dude to thwart my keikaku, Freohr

Does she even know what keikaku means? Well, technically, you don't need to know what it is to thwart is... and you made it fairly obvious what it is with that other post. XD

Does she even know what keikaku means? Well, technically, you don't need to know what it is to thwart is... and you made it fairly obvious what it is with that other post. XD

She didn't even see that post

Just like you didn't see my signature