• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything you're looking for in particular?

Also we could add each other.

Not now, I was just checking my bookmarks for dead links and ran into that announcement. And apparently I might not even need an international credit card for it, anymore which is convenient since I have to call my bank every time I feel like using it

I suppose, though I have NOGAMES. There shouldn't be many lensterknights around.

Yukatas for swordmasters... that's cute... Though I should really save my mone--wait...

...Olivia can reclass to a Swordmaster. (She couldn't reclass to Sorcerer IIRC)

INSTANT BUY.

And this guy here insists that Ninian is "the only one" for him.

Edited by TheEnd

Not now, I was just checking my bookmarks for dead links and ran into that announcement. And apparently I might not even need an international credit card for it, anymore which is convenient since I have to call my bank every time I feel like using it

I suppose, though I have NOGAMES. There shouldn't be many lensterknights around.

Well there should be some sales in two weeks due to American Thanksgiving, and Christmas sales are right around the corner too.

Done. There should be a section for free games in the store. Perhaps one of them could be interesting.

Well there should be some sales in two weeks due to American Thanksgiving, and Christmas sales are right around the corner too.

Done. There should be a section for free games in the store. Perhaps one of them could be interesting.

Yeah, I saw the free section a while ago. But as always, I'm more into retro console gaming. I really should play SoA once that FE12 patch is out

Sales, huh. Maybe I should buy Half Minute Hero and some other games I've pirated then. And then barely play them.

Was there ever any doubt?

Nope, but I like reminding him of it.

Well, from my view, it's just fanboying out. Just like how I fanboy for voice actors and actresses.

Ninian is on another level.

And from your waifu's view, it's icy-breath-worthy cheating.

Because you're confuzzled x3

Let's get this started then

Smiley guide

;~;
XD
=D
x3
>~<
^~^
=[font="Times New Roman"]I[/font]

Font tag guide

[color="#4169E1"][/color]
[color=transparent][/color]
[size=1][/size]
[s][/s]

Vocabulary guide

confused -> confuzzled
(exasperation) -> random letters

Punctuation guide

no periods
exclamation mark(s)
question mark
ellipsis
long ellipsis
tilde

I expected it to be written with Freohr's writing style.

Also... my random letters thingy is what I do when I'm dizzy/confuzzled too =3 Well I use it for that most often I think...

because hair ruffles make me dizzy

and use strikes when either teasing and not being serious, being sarcastic (usually....), or when "don't mind meeeeee I'm just being stupid"... most typically

OH OH OH and hugs (verb)=huggy's

Edited by Freohr Datia

I prefer beards =<

Earlier Ike-Mike showed me someone way manlier than Rei Rei and Dio's avi's combined

Probably me shirtless.