Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd play P4A, BB, AH3, literally whatever

You on PSN or live

You're in SoCal! Tons of people in SoCal play these games, especially compared to other regions. When I lived in Florida we'd get 8 man BB tournaments. When I moved to SoCal there's at least 15-20 people despite BB being dead.

Oh I know that

but I've never tried branching out beyond my town, and I don't really like netplay too much

maybe when I get a car of my own I'll go to the meet-ups and stuff

If I did have a car though God knows I'd hunt down the people who play Melty and play with them, since apparently SoCal is like the only region with MB people

anyways, I take it your PSN is Jyosua, right? PSN for me is Shahenzan, I'll add you and maybe you can beat me up sometime tomorrow.

Yeah, my username for most stuff is Jyosua. I do know there are melty players in the area, but that's a game I don't know how to play. I generally only enjoy netplay with people close in distance, as they don't really lag that bad. Anything less then a 3 bar is questionable, and 1 bar is completely intolerable.

What is Josh doing here

Is it because Bus fired him

LOL, no. I am here because I was checking something in the ACP, and decided to stick around for a bit. I'm developing another site on my server, so I wanted to see some stats. That reminds me... after the new version of IPB comes out, I might need to do an upgrade here.

LOL, no. I am here because I was checking something in the ACP, and decided to stick around for a bit. I'm developing another site on my server, so I wanted to see some stats. That reminds me... after the new version of IPB comes out, I might need to do an upgrade here.

Either way, I don't suppose you know/can share what happened with Gaming Bus, right?

But new IPB is ugly.

Either way, I don't suppose you know/can share what happened with Gaming Bus, right?

But new IPB is ugly.

Pretty much, we're all too busy to do news. There were a bunch of comped reviews that weren't taken because we either didn't have the system or other reasons and Chris never really liked comped reviews anyhow. We can still post stuff, and I probably will - features and the like - but I'm probably going to go off on my own and write reviews in conjunction with my streams on my own site.

There was also a particular bit of news a particular other writer wrote that was completely wrong and based off the previous quarter's info rather than the new financials... I think that took the cake for Chris.

Pretty much, we're all too busy to do news. There were a bunch of comped reviews that weren't taken because we either didn't have the system or other reasons and Chris never really liked comped reviews anyhow. We can still post stuff, and I probably will - features and the like - but I'm probably going to go off on my own and write reviews in conjunction with my streams on my own site.

There was also a particular bit of news a particular other writer wrote that was completely wrong and based off the previous quarter's info rather than the new financials... I think that took the cake for Chris.

What about that "I'm firing my harem ;_;" stuff? I doubt either of them is that particular other writer, since they don't do that kind of news.

Greetings everyone!

Salutations

Edited by TheEnd

What about that "I'm firing my harem ;_;" stuff? I doubt either of them is that particular other writer, since they don't do that kind of news.

Salutations

Let's just say there's a short list of who it could be, and they didn't receive any thanks in that write-up.

Greetings everyone!

Why ello there. ^o^

-----

Against the Elite Four and Champion

Shauntel

Ursaring+Flame Orb+Crunch=Dead Team

Also immune to Ghost moves makes this even better.

Grimsley

Blazaken+Hi Jump Kick+Black Belt=Dead Team

Caitlin

Same strategy for Shauntel. =)

Marshall

Genesect+Psychic

Iris

Mostly Blastoise with Ice Beam and Hydro Pump

Genesect+Chill Drive+Techno Blast

Rematch

Challenged them straight away right after the credits as I've had my team near their 70's before even getting a chance to have a go at them for the first time. Like a twig beneath a dark stallion's hooves. Dark Knight flies through the night....

Shauntel

Still posed me no trouble at all. She got me this time with Cofagrigus' Mummy ability gumming up Guts making the Flame Orb useless. After killing Cofagrigus the hard way she sends in Froslass which did good damage to Ursaring but also it's ability got gummed up too. Instead of taking me down she decides to use a Full Restore instead. You fool! Did a switch around to get it's guts back then offed her team.

Grimsley

Easy.

Tried Blazaken, but was no match for Krookodile as a simple EQ killed it! Then I send in Salamence. He swapped to Liepard. It kept doing Aerial Ace while I've used three Dragon Dances+Life Orb+Brick Break is how I offed his team while having to Body Slam his Honchkrow.

Caitlin

What I look for is superb strength. Don't hold back.

Anyways, against the bitch.

Was easy peasy with the Ursaring+Crunch+Flame Orb. Except Her Metagross 0koed it with Hammer Arm which I've had to pound it away with Salamence's Dragon Claws.

Marshall

He proved to be a real challenge. I actually had to use some Max Revives in this fight as my Salamence and Blazaken kept dying from his pokes' Stone Edge. =)

But I've used Genesect+Psychic afterwards to make a slight turnaround in this battle. Even though he was still dangerous. =)

Iris

You feel like a Dark Warrior

zeek3.gif

(Like Zeek in Tear Ring Saga) by battling them straight away right after you've just finished the main game against them. They get stronger automatically without any requirements. Good! Iris was HARD. I mean HARD. Her Hydrigon killed a few of my teammates with Dragon Pulse. It hits hard. Then used Salamence's Brick Break to take it out. Her Aggron, I used Blastoise with Hydro Pump which she sent this pokemon fifth into battle even though Aggron kept killing the shit out of Salamence and Blazaken with Stone Edge. Used Max Revives to get them on their feet after sending in Genesect to defend for me in the meantime. Laparas which she sent after Driddigon was cake with Salamence's Brick Break. Thanks to the Life Orb. Druddigon was sent third which was easy to take out with Genesect's Techno Blast+Chill Drive thanks to the Download boost that it got for Sp.Attk that is. Her Archeops is where I almost got annialated until I used Blastoise with Hydro Pump in the end to make a turnaround after using another 4 Max Revives. Her Haxarus kept pwning Salamence and a few other Pokes with Outrage. It's thanks to it getting confused is how I've finished it off with Blastoise+Ice Beam ending the battle. I had 7 Max Revives in this fight as I have used 3 against Marshall. Anyways. Cleared the post game without doing any of it! =) Time to train them to make them even stronger than they were against the rematch of the E4 and Champion. My Salamence was at the highest level than any of my other Pokes. 74.

EDIT: Now did all the eastern road to Juniper's Lab and some of Clay's Tunnel which the team is now at LV's 80-82. Getting them prepared for the PWT and the battle arena by doing the rest of the post game!

Edited by Winona

I didn't play it, but I heard pretty good reviews about it. In other words, it's way superior to the original.

Except that you can't play it on a Mega Drive. Yet