• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to keep filling my stockroom with pure cloth as well but then I stopped because it didn't bring back enough moneyyyy. That's a pretty fine goal.

w-what

I just buy one to three three of the same item now, it used to be MAX but yeah you don't make dosh that way.

thread being another word for cloth as well as this thread and there i go explaining the pun ok i should stop

Good lord, looking for that flying whale with all these (weak) random encounters sure is annoying as fuck

Maybe I should put on that Black Map item at all times to see what the DC encounter rate was like.

Edited by Chalis

Maybe I should put on that Black Map item at all times to see what the DC encounter rate was like.

Oh

Maybe that's part of my problem

It keeps those loopers from running, though!

No ;n;

I wasn't interested in it enough to have the patience to keep trying to find a rom that wasn't the exact same one I found before again and again

/patpat

If I were in your position, I woulda done the same

[spoiler=Long... adventure?]Uhh... at first I tried plain out patching every rom I could find and they all just brought up a black screen

I didn't really know what that meant so I just tried using other rommies

Then I read that you could put the patch and rom under the same name and zsnes would autopatch it so I started doing that and they still wouldn't work (and I made sure the autopatch option was selected)

I checked the readme file and it said if it did that then the rom probably needed a header so I searched and searched and searched and searched for something to add a header that was actually compatible with my windows version... because it looked like that might've been the problem they were all having...

I added a header (and went with the file that was the size as listed in the readme hmmmmmm wonder why x3) and it showed the file being the right size now

So I continued trying to go with the autopatch thingy and it still wouldn't work, then I tried patching them together again instead and it wouldn't work

I was ready to give up by then =< But then I remembered that I had already tried patching that file long ago so I deleted that file and got a clean file, added a header again, gave the patch and rom the same name and it worked

No ;n;

I wasn't interested in it enough to have the patience to keep trying to find a rom that wasn't the exact same one I found before again and again

That's good because FE4 isn't that interesting.