• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Vincent is only releasing the patch when all the beta testers finish their runs... and one of them still isn't done, because he's "employed".

Great.

Yay, thunder storm with hail

Edited by TheEnd

Not speaking of BLS, why does he never show up these days?

:3

Vincent is only releasing the patch when all the beta testers finish their runs... and one of them still isn't done, because he's "employed".

Great.

This is when he uses his tyrannical powers. Seriously.

This is when he uses his tyrannical powers. Seriously.

He should, but he won't. That's one of his flaws.

And I'm afraid any complaining I do will either fall on deaf ears or make things proceed at an even slower pace... it seems we'll be having a release close to 27th, after all.

He should, but he won't. That's one of his flaws.

And I'm afraid any complaining I do will either fall on deaf ears or make things proceed at an even slower pace... it seems we'll be having a release close to 27th, after all.

Why not have someone, who has already finished beta testing, do another playthrough?

Why not have someone, who has already finished beta testing, do another playthrough?

I suspect Vincent would wait even then. While he doesn't quite procrastinate (and that can't be said of many in the team), release speed isn't a concern of his.

I suspect Vincent would wait even then. While he doesn't quite procrastinate (and that can't be said of many in the team), release speed isn't a concern of his.

Holding up the line, eh? XD

I can wait.

I mean FE12 isn't the HIGHEST on my priority list to play, but I think Ray would kill me if I don't play it when the translation patch is out.

dlc1122_ss2.jpg

Oh you IS

I can wait.

I mean FE12 isn't the HIGHEST on my priority list to play, but I think Ray would kill me if I don't play it when the translation patch is out.

Why would you even need a translation patch

Who's Ray?

not fast enough

did they even bother to shove boots up his throat too

I am not sure if that enemy unit might be strong enough to kill anyone?

Bye

Bye Bye?

Edited by King Marth 64

I wasn't seriously playing FE

But I was seriously pretending that I was, making me put that in my siggy =3

Even though when I did it at first I didn't know I was saying what chapter I was on, I just saw a random number in TheEnd's sig and put a random number in mine~

Ah. Okies.

Speaking of having not played FE in a long time

Where can I find instructions on how to get the FE4 translated thingymajig working? =3

Or perhaps could somebody leave instructions for me in here~

Maybe if I try following instructions step by step then I can get this to work for once x3

IPS Win.

>Gives friend money to buy gasoline

>Friend blows it on soda and snacks

Okay.

Yes. I really need Captain Falcon's picture.

It's nervewracking to have only an hour 30 minutes of time a day till computer repair. x.x

I lasted 30 more minutes than my goal. Yay.

TIME TO SURRENDER.

Time to go one one. SLEEP.

lol

Night.

I have nothing to add to this conversation, I just came here to say that based on your av, if I didn't already know you were not that person, I would think you had mistaken SF for a dating site!

Tangie!!!!! <3

The ethereal gurl returns.

Fre playing FE4? Neato. :3

Moooorning.

Hey.

No ;n;

I wasn't interested in it enough to have the patience to keep trying to find a rom that wasn't the exact same one I found before again and again

IPS Win can work with any ROM.

/hides

=<

[spoiler=Long... adventure?]Uhh... at first I tried plain out patching every rom I could find and they all just brought up a black screen

I didn't really know what that meant so I just tried using other rommies

Then I read that you could put the patch and rom under the same name and zsnes would autopatch it so I started doing that and they still wouldn't work (and I made sure the autopatch option was selected)

I checked the readme file and it said if it did that then the rom probably needed a header so I searched and searched and searched and searched for something to add a header that was actually compatible with my windows version... because it looked like that might've been the problem they were all having...

I added a header (and went with the file that was the size as listed in the readme hmmmmmm wonder why x3) and it showed the file being the right size now

So I continued trying to go with the autopatch thingy and it still wouldn't work, then I tried patching them together again instead and it wouldn't work

I was ready to give up by then =< But then I remembered that I had already tried patching that file long ago so I deleted that file and got a clean file, added a header again, gave the patch and rom the same name and it worked

Google it for IPS Win. =)

I've not once had to bother with this header crap.

Me neither.

That's great Fre. :)

Is it just me or are ROM headers utter BS? All they seem to do is making patching a pain in the ass.

It would get me too confused. xP

Well apparently I'm that one idiot that can manage to have that problem

No, your not. Stop saying that. x.x

That's good because FE4 isn't that interesting.

*Thbbbbbpt* =P

I actually considered saying that.

Not u too. -.-

FE3 is my favorite Fire Emblem, but it doesn't rank very high on my list of favorite games. I would still think she is good.

It is the best FE next to the NES FE1. The series aren't more historical than those two games. Japan is even bringing back FE1 to the 3DS.

Not speaking of BLS, why does he never show up these days?

I dunno either. But he seems to be recording alot nowadays with his Metroid hack videos. You should see them. They're rather good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW5olWnfORU&feature=plcp

I can wait.

D=

dlc1122_ss2.jpg

Oh you IS

Why would you even need a translation patch

I kept that part silent in my logs of that game! I guess the secrets out! (Don't wanna spoil it for ya.)

I don't either for item weapon understandings as well as some story conversations. And why would he need it?

What the...!?

Uh...

Laziness.

xD

Who's Ray?

MK404. Hookey. =3

Rey's evil twin.

Seconded.

They both commentate and have nearly the same voices. xP

0:06-0:11

I laughed so hard at this. xD

28:05-28:20

I always liked giving Viole the Sword for his class change (Bowman/Swordmaster) to make him a fusion of Edgeworth and Sephiroth.

Edited by Winona