• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, I've been struggling a lot with bosses, but that was because I was a fool and chose Nightmare difficulty. I did buy that amulet, but I've been so afraid of using it, because now it's sold out. Final boss is the perfect time to try, though.

Right, I didn't try Nightmare yet to be honest.

It seems experience gain even got reduced or level ups take longer to have.

I dunno, I've been struggling a lot with bosses, but that was because I was a fool and chose Nightmare difficulty. I did buy that amulet, but I've been so afraid of using it, because now it's sold out. Final boss is the perfect time to try, though.

If you're on nightmare, you're bound to struggle. Being underleveled simply won't do so you WILL have to grind unless you want the boss fights to last too long.

@Dio: Not being able to compare with previous playthroughs means a possible reduced XP gain doesn't really even sting so bad.

If you're on nightmare, you're bound to struggle. Being underleveled simply won't do so you WILL have to grind unless you want the boss fights to last too long.

Yeah, I realized that fairly early on. To be honest, having to to really work for it makes the victory pretty sweet when it does come, although there are those super frustrating times when then enemy has sub-100 health and you run out of HP first.

I can generally estimate a reasonable level of grind to go through too, and it's really not all that bad. I just ran out of time last night to try and make a final push.

Yeah, I realized that fairly early on. To be honest, having to to really work for it makes the victory pretty sweet when it does come, although there are those super frustrating times when then enemy has sub-100 health and you run out of HP first.

I hear ya man, the dood that changes color usually takes over 50% of my HP with those stupid spikes of his doing damage multiple times.

What happened to Crash???? OUR HERO IS GONE?

You're late

Also, the order is the following:

Ikki > Shiryu > Seiya > Hyoga > Shun

Seiya sucks

In a sense.

It was Yuki's birthday.

I see.

Heh. So of course I end up just being a huge laugh then...

I wish that wasn't all I was good at

Whatever, at least I'm good at something right~? Well.... I guess

O-oh nooooo I can't make serious posts on internet... especially in this thread.

But thank you Fre

I do know TheEnd is messing with me though, with regards to his angryfaces etc. And I don't blame him or me or anyone else for deciding to leave. I just hope we can stay in contact. And I suppose I've known TheEnd for a long time now, so I know how he is like... He's such a pessimist, and he's a tsundere the kind of person who doesn't express his love so much (except for his love for Vincent). wahhh I can't write anymore i feel cheesy

I think you are a much better mother than me... can you be my mother now? °﹏°

I guess I always just end up getting worried over nothing

But at least it's nothing

B-but aren't you older than I am?

Musashi-sama, since when do you express emotions. I'm surprised. :smug:

................ Huh??? I guess I'm surprised too x3