• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=butting in/words]I honestly think the dudes have been going more for affection than mocking, freohr. While I think it's understandable that you might think even that might mean you're not being taken seriously, I think they generally do, and are just going straight to trying to cheer you up I think most would agree you're pretty sharp when you're of a mind to express it, particularly when angry (trying to pack as little possible insult or belittlement into that wording as I can seriously).

I also think it's not unreasonable to be protective of NTG, but I think she and TE are mostly exaggerating, if not being sarcastic with their back-and-forths, though it's not always the easiest thing to read into, and I don't think people would begrudge you for being concerned about it, it's just that I don't think there's actually intentional abuse going on.

That's rather a lot of "I thinks" I know and it might not be the most comforting thing to hear ever and I might just be beleaguering the point beyond its life expectancy but I really don't think people look down on you in general, and I hope it doesn't end up bothering you into clamming up and stuff :{

She was asking for it.

No... TheEnd was...

[spoiler=butting in/words]I honestly think the dudes have been going more for affection than mocking, freohr. While I think it's understandable that you might think even that might mean you're not being taken seriously, I think they generally do, and are just going straight to trying to cheer you up I think most would agree you're pretty sharp when you're of a mind to express it, particularly when angry (trying to pack as little possible insult or belittlement into that wording as I can seriously).

I also think it's not unreasonable to be protective of NTG, but I think she and TE are mostly exaggerating, if not being sarcastic with their back-and-forths, though it's not always the easiest thing to read into, and I don't think people would begrudge you for being concerned about it, it's just that I don't think there's actually intentional abuse going on.

That's rather a lot of "I thinks" I know and it might not be the most comforting thing to hear ever and I might just be beleaguering the point beyond its life expectancy but I really don't think people look down on you in general, and I hope it doesn't end up bothering you into clamming up and stuff :{

Have trouble seeing it as affection... but I wouldn't be surprised if I'm just blinded to that it especially didn't look like cheering up though

Yeah, I overreact too easily... whenever it looks like somebody I care about is getting picked on...

I don't mind "I thinks"

I've just gotten sensitive... I used to be less sensitive... believe it or not

Nuuuuuu I made you sick =<

Oh wait that was just a sore throat

I think

Because I was kinda suspecting that the stuffed nose and feeling of having a fever (when according to the thermometer that thinks 97 degrees is normal I was at 98) and icky feeling and owie head weren't part of the same thing because they were very random and brief...

I've never had hot milk before...

*outruns the pie*

You naive fool. You have no idea who you're defending.

*Freezes time and then, throws a hundred pies straight at Gustave*

And I'm no fool and I'm defending the good members of the site.

Edited by King Marth 64

*dodges the pies by running at the speed of light*

You're wrong. I am defending the good members of this site. You are a misguided fool defending the wrong people.

*dodges the pies by running at the speed of light*

You're wrong. I am defending the good members of this site. You are a misguided fool defending the wrong people.

Nope, your wrong, *throws an exploding blueberry pie at Gustave and then, Gustave was caught from the pie's explosion* (Its not a killing explosion from the exploding pie)

Edited by King Marth 64

*dodges the pies by running at the speed of light again*

You're not a bad kid, but you're horribly naive and misguided if you think Roxas is one of the good guys.

[10:22:12 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): On Thanksgiving

[10:22:16 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): I'm at family friend's house

[10:22:18 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): with laptop

[10:22:23 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): ... getting Nono Confession CGs

[10:22:24 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): FML

[spoiler=No means No, Nono]NonoConfession1.pngNonoConfession2.png

[10:22:12 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): On Thanksgiving

[10:22:16 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): I'm at family friend's house

[10:22:18 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): with laptop

[10:22:23 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): ... getting Nono Confession CGs

[10:22:24 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): FML

[spoiler=No means No, Nono]NonoConfession1.pngNonoConfession2.png