• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

A manga popular on 4chan titled something like "I just want to be popular!" / "Confessions/diary/something of a [socially crippled, basically] girl"

It's either hilarious or :( or both, depending on your perspective. Also apparently informed by the author's experience, so it's basically so horrifically awkward at points that it couldn't possibly be all fake

Yeah I've heard of it.

I don't particularly feel like reading it anytime soon.

20121126.jpg

He's stealing my soul Ein

Maru is secretly Dracula.

It's almost one of those things that obviously seems good, but for some reason isn't exactly enjoyable, at least not all the time, I'll admit. It's some funny shit tho dog

It's almost one of those things that obviously seems good, but for some reason isn't exactly enjoyable, at least not all the time, I'll admit. It's some funny shit tho dog

You forget I have incredibly precise taste when it comes to anime/manga. :Knoll:

Good try but I HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED LEAGUE OF LEGENDS LATELYYYY

Oh wow. You played 8 games on the 11th, and then you haven't played since.

OKAY FINE.

A manga popular on 4chan titled something like "I just want to be popular!" / "Confessions/diary/something of a [socially crippled, basically] girl"

It's either hilarious or :( or both, depending on your perspective. Also apparently informed by the author's experience, so it's basically so horrifically awkward at points that it couldn't possibly be all fake

It's also ridiculously quotable. Either in or out of context. For example, one of my most remembered images (in fact the one I tried to google-search to find the manga with, unsuccessfully, until Pride's hint helped.)

D9hgp.png

You BOUGHT Monmusu?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It was worth every yen.

Also, in Ys news, I decided not to [spoiler=probably counts as actual spoiler]grind up and beat the unwinnable fight in Guilty Fires or whatever, despite there being an achievement for it.

Instead I watched some other dude do it. I'll probably do mine on Very Easy if I decide to achieve hunt.

This was probably implied by one of my previous posts on progess, but I thought the video was worth posting.

So I can practically win on 24 of the 25 courses in GX on expert(Phantom Road can burn somewhere). Should I start racing on Master for fun or what.

e.com/watch?v=xI8RgVJ-SHg

My mind has just been blown into a million pieces...again.

That's nice and all but

having never actually watched a battle in awakening

I must say the model for the knight has made a poor first impression on me

I'd go so far as to call it "really dumb" or "goofy-looking"

That's nice and all but

having never actually watched a battle in awakening

I must say the model for the knight has made a poor first impression on me

I'd go so far as to call it "really dumb" or "goofy-looking"

Are you in for more not so promising impressions. Or something.

It's basically fire emblem's KoF XI in the looks department IMO- something new, presented considerably more anime, occasionally goofy. Knights are either a casualty or mech people, depending on your PoV.