• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he and her aren't on good terms with each other. =P

What are you talking about? Tangerine is my good friend, but also my arch nemesis. We are on very good terms with each other.

Wait is that--

did you die right after you killed the boss? ;_;

Looks like right before.

well, 'cause I remember my bro telling me once he killed a boss but then it exploded and killed him soooo

But yeah I dunno what this boss is like :o

Yeah, that one was right before. I got overexcited and slipped up at the last moment.

The exploding death boss already got me earlier. :(

kdfubhlasuhyjeribgvysiubgvaqergh okay this version of firefox is being slow

Okay well the version that was bugging up wasn't the most recent version so maybe I'll just have to go with that

I'm still not sure that chrome will be any better for me... when I tried switching to it it went slow. And it's more convenient to use firefox when I still need it for chatzilla... and there's also my ~prettyful persona~!!

It's just that........ firefox is still getting pretty annoying =<

Yeah, that one was right before. I got overexcited and slipped up at the last moment.

The exploding death boss already got me earlier. :(

Reminds me that one time in Felghana were I actually ended with 0HP but still alive after a boss.

That tank in the castle basement.

It corrected itself after a while though.

kdfubhlasuhyjeribgvysiubgvaqergh okay this version of firefox is being slow

Okay well the version that was bugging up wasn't the most recent version so maybe I'll just have to go with that

I'm still not sure that chrome will be any better for me... when I tried switching to it it went slow. And it's more convenient to use firefox when I still need it for chatzilla... and there's also my ~prettyful persona~!!

It's just that........ firefox is still getting pretty annoying =<

Aw... I was hoping Firefox was being less screwy lately.

Chrome is being kind of dumb on my end too. :<

Aw... I was hoping Firefox was being less screwy lately.

Chrome is being kind of dumb on my end too. :<

Well I haven't tried the newest version yet so hopefully that won't give me as much trouble as the other versions I was trying were...

Reminds me that one time in Felghana were I actually ended with 0HP but still alive after a boss.

That tank's a pain in the butt. Uck. Also, dying right when the boss is about to die sucks, no?

Edited by Levant Fortner

Well I haven't tried the newest version yet so hopefully that won't give me as much trouble as the other versions I was trying were...

Although to be fair I haven't looked anything up for Firefox or tried it out for months so yeah...

I should probably do that.

That tank's a pain in the butt. Uck. Also, dying right when the boss is about to die sucks, no?

Totally, especially having to circle around it to damage it.

Indeed it sucks, though this case of ending with undead!Adol was amusing. I think it was leveling-up from the victory EXP that caused that 0 display, since it was virtually a double KO. Doubt I could replicate that any time soon.

I remember that happening to me at some point too, in Felghana. I don't remember, but I think it was a different boss.

Okay.... nevermind newest firefox is being slow too

Except I think this might be my laptop messing up... It does that when it's been left closed and running for too long

So guess I'll restart it or something

As for what I've been doing...

[spoiler=245 tries]I counted with little tick marks (like IIII except it was notepad so I used IIII/ x3) and went until somebody reached 50

Pride - 	IIII/ 								5
Dio - 		IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ 					20
gIO - 		IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII		44
Sirius -	IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII/	50
Kintenbo - 	IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ II					22
Musashi - 	II								2
Lux Aeterna - 	IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII			39
Marthur - 	IIII/ IIII/ IIII						14
Ninji - 	IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII						19
TheEnd - 	IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ 				30

I'm using code to make it look all neat and stuffs ^~^

Why are you procrastinating?

It's a stupid "Informational" paper where I have to use sources to support my point and it's like you can't be that creative on it, you have to write it to be long enough for the requirement but all you're doing is explaining news articles, not input of your own opinion or anything... Idk how I'm going to get it to be long enough though =< And it's hard to find articles that talk about what I want them to