• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuffresized.jpg

Okay.... Also, who's your P4A main? The spunky dragon with deadly legs? Or is it the lethal elevator attendant who can do 9999 damage?

Edited by Levant Fortner

And now a boss battle crash... great.

And it actually can randomly crash every turn! I hope this doesn't happen in the final dungeon... hahaha who am I kidding

Soooooooooo it's a fancy and probably-expensive drawer that you can use instead of a CD drive?

11 dollars, apparently.

Edited by TheEnd

bad jenni, talking about things you don't know!

uh-oh

i know, i should stop doing that eh! ah, but then I can't talk about anything... because i don't knoooow anything I Am So Out Of Touch With The World /exaggeration

Yes

I really should stop going to bed so late when I always get woken up at 8 AM...

Probably...

And me too, ish. I should stop going to bed so late when I have early university starts. Although I've changed that now! It's almost the end of the semester though... pff... oh well never too late to change

1354304943383.jpg

Damn, I want this.

Pity it's one of those "import or do it yourself!" things, around here.

that DOES look pretty nifty. cool idea!

Aaaaand in other news one of my buses has extended to university...

It's a revolution!

Which means I now don't have to switch buses, which means I don't need to use more than 1 bus company, so I don't need to buy the ticket for use on all buses, so I can purchase this company's tickets, which is a £20 save on monthly tickets, which is a £60 save per semester, which is a £120 save per year! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LE LU YAH

But the only bad thing I guess is that I have to now wait for this particular bus all the time... No more hopping on any bus I want! But these buses are still frequent enough. So the money saved is all worth it!

YOWZAH

i know, i should stop doing that eh! ah, but then I can't talk about anything... because i don't knoooow anything I Am So Out Of Touch With The World /exaggeration

Yes

It's okay Jenni, as long as you understand that

So, what have you found

that DOES look pretty nifty. cool idea!

I have no use for three of my bays!

Aaaaand in other news one of my buses has extended to university...

It's a revolution!

Which means I now don't have to switch buses, which means I don't need to use more than 1 bus company, so I don't need to buy the ticket for use on all buses, so I can purchase this company's tickets, which is a £20 save on monthly tickets, which is a £60 save per semester, which is a £120 save per year! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LE LU YAH

But the only bad thing I guess is that I have to now wait for this particular bus all the time... No more hopping on any bus I want! But these buses are still frequent enough. So the money saved is all worth it!

YOWZAH

\o/

Sometimes I forget how useful it is that my college ID functions as a county-wide unlimited free-ride buspass.

As a matter of fact, now I just feel like hopping on a bus and seeing where I go.

How adventurous.

Whoo~ More money to spend on random stuff.

Yup!! Knowing me and my desires... I'm gonna buy a tablettttt (pc tablet)

It's okay Jenni, as long as you understand that

So, what have you found

I have no use for three of my bays!

\o/

Okay

I've never actually looked it up properly, so I'm on vndb right and I'm reading the description of the game and I'm LAUGHING OUT LOUD

*sees Struggle/Surrender/etc* Ahh, so Monmumu really was based on it...

Yah my PC has 3 unused ones too i think...

\o/

Yup!! Knowing me and my desires... I'm gonna buy a tablettttt (pc tablet)

With or without internet access, Jenni

I considered a tablet

But they're expensive (like every piece of tech around here) and I wouldn't use it out of home, so it'd be of very limited use

Okay

I've never actually looked it up properly, so I'm on vndb right and I'm reading the description of the game and I'm LAUGHING OUT LOUD

*sees Struggle/Surrender/etc* Ahh, so Monmumu really was based on it...

Yah my PC has 3 unused ones too i think...

\o/

/patpat

I'm glad you're amused

but why are you amused

and is your brother looking at you funnily

usually you use one for an optical drive... and that's it

Hey NoNameAtAll!!

Sometimes I forget how useful it is that my college ID functions as a county-wide unlimited free-ride buspass.

As a matter of fact, now I just feel like hopping on a bus and seeing where I go.

WOW how amazing. HOW is that possible. My university ID works similarly, but it only works on 1 bus route which I don't use...

Do it!

With or without internet access, Jenni

I considered a tablet

But they're expensive (like every piece of tech around here) and I wouldn't use it out of home, so it'd be of very limited use

/patpat

I'm glad you're amused

but why are you amused

and is your brother looking at you funnily

usually you use one for an optical drive... and that's it

With?

Yeah, tablets are cheesy... you might as well buy a laptop! But then you'd say, might as well buy/build a PC! But nah tablets aren't THAT expensive over here. They're significantly cheaper than laptops, anyway. I thought it'd be convenient/nice to have one... I just hope they use less energy than a laptop. I'd use a tablet at university but I guess they pretty much have computers everywhere. B-but I could have my tablet in lectures! And have my notes on there! Or play games when bored! And at home I wouldn't have to worry about sharing the laptop. But I guess in that case I should probably get my PC working huh

/patpat'd

Because... it sounds so funny! DUDE! And what the heck is "being reverse-molested"... doesn't that double-reverse technically make it "molesting"

No he was distracted by 999:2

Yup. 1 for DVD drive.

I'm going to test FE12 shortly.

I just have my comp in the shop now!!!!!

Can't wait to see Katrina speak in our barrier. =D