• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess DS emulators tend to lag...

It doesn't work on mine at all since I'm using a borrowed computer at the moment (2 months). Time to get a tetrabyte comp. Will play it in two months. =)

No, you just need a better computer.

Same here. I'm using an old Windows XP right now. =)

Edited by Winona

Nightmare...HELP.

@Ether (because I forgot how to multiquote on this forum): Ah, I've heard of that...never played though.

I mostly started because I had a large group of friends who played a lot, but I enjoy it, so it stuck. Just don't believe for a second that it's free, because that is a trap.

Either that or I have no willpower. Likely the latter, in all honesty.

It's an MMO isn't it? It technically is free to play but the problem is that you'll want to get all those nice goodies sooner and to get them without paying takes too much time (or in some cases, it's exclusive to people who throw money for it). So it's either a payment by your time or dosh.

It's an MMO isn't it? It technically is free to play but the problem is that you'll want to get all those nice goodies sooner and to get them without paying takes too much time (or in some cases, it's exclusive to people who throw money for it). So it's either a payment by your time or dosh.

Pretty much. It's free to play, and there are a selection of heroes to play. Every week, there is a free rotation, so you always have something to play, but if you want to unlock them permanently, you need to buy them, either with IP(which you earn by playing the game), or RP(which you buy from the company with money). There are also aesthetic champion skins which you can only but with RP, runes which boost your abilities before taking other things into account(though these are IP only, which is good, though it does mean if you want them, less IP for heroes, and a lot of them take quite a bit of time to farm up to as is)

But basically yeah, it's free if you are willing and able to keep it free.

So I tried the Rei Rei thing again and got

YOU ARE REI REI THE OUT-OF-CONTROL DASTARD DESTINED TO SLAP STDs

I bet it's the music that makes y'all play this.

Hahahahaha

I suppose it is