• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I can say mission accomplished. I got my brother and cousin to play something (SW3) other than SSBB. It was worth it despite having to still deal with them still not figuring out that the mini-maps are there FOR A REASON...!

Well, I can say mission accomplished. I got my brother and cousin to play something (SW3) other than SSBB. It was worth it despite having to still deal with them still not figuring out that the mini-maps are there FOR A REASON...!

I guess they also get their butts kicked.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I guess they also geot their butts kicked.

Actually, no. They play decently. It's only trying to orient themselves that they have trouble with. It seems they can't spare giving the map a glance or in the case of my cousin, know how to use it despite my explanations.

HIIII evrybodyyyyyy

Late. But ello. ^o^

gf7XJ.jpg

Looks like a miserable sourpuss. xP

-----

I've just noticed that the Prologue chapters effect on whichever characters that you get to use in them depending on your choices between Yes/No.

I lol'd to no end to this. xD

Edited by Winona

Okay, I understand. Vincent can be such a tyrant sometimes...

He does?

I've just noticed that the Prologue chapters effect on whichever characters that you get to use in them depending on your choices between Yes/No.

I lol'd to no end to this. xD

That was kinda little wierd...

Edited by King Marth 64

You're about nine hours too late, kid. :Knoll:

Besides, that was an affectionate pinch. Stop meddling in affairs that don't concern you.

Edited by Charlie

You're about nine hours too late, kid. Knoll.gif

Besides, that was an affectionate pinch. Stop meddling in affairs that don't concern you.

*Goes back in time and then, and made Gustave passed out to save Freoh and gave her medicine to stop that affectionate pinch.*

Edited by King Marth 64

You know, if you really went back in time and made me pass out, I would have missed work. I would have gotten fired, leaving me with no way to pay my car insurance and other bills. That's an extremely cruel thing to do because I pinched someone. And you fancy yourself a hero.... Ha!

And besides, I said it was an affectionate pinch. You should look up the meaning of that word. :Knoll: