• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You can try to destroy a couple with the boost, leave the area before the boost ends and finish off the remaining after waiting for the boost to be fully recharged.

I'm pretty sure I did it in one try, but I forget how honestly.

Oh hey, that's thinking outside the box.

I wanna find a girl for Pilooooot because it'd make me feel better about having the luck to never find a shiny pokemon yet in my life and even though this has higher chances at least I could be lucky enough in something with RNGGGGGGGGGs because I am curious to see how much or little effort Marthur may have put in the description with those pairings =o

Edited by Freohr Datia

I wanna find a girl for Pilooooot because it'd make me feel better about having the luck to never find a shiny pokemon yet in my life and even though this has higher chances at least I could be lucky enough in something with RNGGGGGGGGGs because I am curious to see how much or little effort Marthur may have put in the description with those pairings =o

Uh huh...

Finding love for one with no luck. How kind of you, Freohr.

Wow finals week is coming out so easy for me so far

Hooray for another class that ended up lasting a half hour~

Well I at least know that on Friday I won't have such luck

Edited by Freohr Datia