Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What Pokemon did you run into?

Patrat.

Also kinda weird how the 1st rival fight gave me enough EXP to almost gain 2 levels. >_>

Play Challenge mode.

Oh yeah.

Edited by Zak Defender of Christmas

Desmume isn't that hard to find.

I think if you have a friend with Challenge mode, he can send it to you via infrared.

Nonono, I know how to get one, but I dunno if it'll make my laptop cook its guts, overheat, and shut down when I use it. It already gets way too hot when I play ZSNES for ~10 minutes.

I'm too impatient to wait to find out. >_<

Nothing's better than putting Shanan as the Castle Guard and watching your enemies shit their pants, not attacking.

Hey, that reminds me, I still need to finish Fia's weird Code Geass FE4 game.

And here comes my long, boring, but eventually rewarding crusade for the 500 consecutive battles related Battle Trophies... on to Vanguard III!

Chain of 500?

Also, which optionals did you get?

Edited by Levant Fortner

Chain of 500?

Also, which optionals did you get?

Those and related like Win Alone, Killing Blows, etc. Figure might as well kill a couple birds with one stone.

For characters? Albel and Nel. Next runs it's gonna be Roger and Peppita for the Luther Level 1/10 Universe/4D Trophies.

Rehab : Forces targets to think rather than fight

Haha I'm flattered, love it.

Nice setup/work, to understate it, Marthur!

I'd hithread but gotta get up relatively early to make sure the weather doesn't keep me from going to Ottowa and knock another day off the Canada vacation

>Dad: Don't come home tonight, the roads are going to be terrible.

>Roads are safe to drive long before 10PM

adflhasdkfj

Edited by Charlie

Those and related like Win Alone, Killing Blows, etc. Figure might as well kill a couple birds with one stone.

For characters? Albel and Nel. Next runs it's gonna be Roger and Peppita for the Luther Level 1/10 Universe/4D Trophies.

Also, I'm not sure if you know, but "Defeat Norton using only Metal Pipe" actually refers to Norton Redux, and thus is not attainable in the maingame.

Okay. I was curious because clones of who you didn't get appear as bosses in a certain dungeon after completing the maingame, and they're worth some battle trophies as well.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Also, I'm not sure if you know, but "Defeat Norton using only Metal Pipe" actually refers to Norton Redux, and thus is not attainable in the maingame.

Okay. I was curious because clones of who you didn't get appear as bosses in a certain dungeon after completing the maingame, and they're worth some battle trophies as well.

Yes, I'm aware of that one.

That too. Also that whoever has highest affection is also an enemy somewhere so in two playthroughs I can cover them all (would have to use those affection-lowering things).

Phew, almost at the half-way mark... almost...