• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's one of the more irritating ones out of the way.

Hmm, right. Well, that's gonna be all for today I'd say. :wacko:

Anyway, tomorrow I guess I'll go on a couple more Battle Trophies. Plot-wise next step is the Mosel Ruins to get into the Firewall, so considering it gets more lengthy to get back the further in, better dedicate some time for some Trophies.

Hmm, right. Well, that's gonna be all for today I'd say. :wacko:

Anyway, tomorrow I guess I'll go on a couple more Battle Trophies. Plot-wise next step is the Mosel Ruins to get into the Firewall, so considering it gets more lengthy to get back the further in, better dedicate some time for some Trophies.

Did you get the ones for Berial and Belzeber and the Convictor?

Did you get the ones for Berial and Belzeber and the Convictor?

Yeah. This is where Synthesizing an Orichalcum into a weapon and cloning the +500ATK came in handy. Enough ATK to end bosses with some Side-Kick spam for the 1 Minute trophies, and then reload and just keep distance for the No Damage ones.

[10:06:34 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): ...argh

[10:06:40 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): time... to spam dance to Chrom.

[10:06:44 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): ARRRRGHHSIOFHDOPSkashdkpofjpaohfdjoahfjdasphfdoah

You know, I'd be fine with the pairing if you didn't have to go freaking out of your way to keep him away from all his other potential waifus AND grind support points on the first chapter she joins because Chrom has to marry someone at the end of that chapter.

How could you! Now my conscious is fading... NO! THE ORIGINAL ENGEL IS RETURNING!

Why did you even think I'd listen??

Yeah. This is where Synthesizing an Orichalcum into a weapon and cloning the +500ATK came in handy. Enough ATK to end bosses with some Side-Kick spam for the 1 Minute trophies, and then reload and just keep distance for the No Damage ones.

Since you're headed to Mosel, I might bring up; you haven't been in the underground part of it, have you?

[10:06:44 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): ARRRRGHHSIOFHDOPSkashdkpofjpaohfdjoahfjdasphfdoah

You know, I'd be fine with the pairing if you didn't have to go freaking out of your way to keep him away from all his other potential waifus AND grind support points on the first chapter she joins because Chrom has to marry someone at the end of that chapter.

Poor Rey

/patpat

This is me playing the world's smallest violin.

Good thing too since I'm terrible.

Since you're headed to Mosel, I might bring up; you haven't been in the underground part of it, have you?

Not yet, though if I remember correctly, it doesn't open up until I defeat the Stone Golem once I'm heading for the Firewall anyway, isn't it? I wouldn't try until that point anyway, even if I were able to enter earlier.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

It only works if you're copying me and Pilot knows because he's smarticalz like that =<

I knew this would be brought up. :rolleyes:

And 'smarticalz', eh?

Edited by Ar-Wing Pilot

Not yet, though if I remember correctly, it doesn't up until I defeat the Stone Golem once I'm heading for the Firewall anyway, isn't it? I wouldn't try until that point anyway, even if I were able to enter earlier.

Well, you can go there earlier, but you'd get your ass kicked - the monsters there are too tough for you at the earliest point you can go, which is actually on disc 1 - and it's a total PITA to navigate anyhow (too damn dark). So I'd just save it until postgame if I were you. The Aurora Monster is worth Battle Trophies, by the by, as are the bosses on the second basement. As for the Golem itself, it's big...and slooooow. Yawn. Just spam Scatter Beam from long range and move on.

Well, you can go there earlier, but you'd get your ass kicked - the monsters there are too tough for you at the earliest point you can go, which is actually on disc 1 - and it's a total PITA to navigate anyhow (too damn dark). So I'd just save it until postgame if I were you. The Aurora Monster is worth Battle Trophies, by the by, as are the bosses on the second basement. As for the Golem itself, it's big...and slooooow. Yawn. Just spam Scatter Beam from long range and move on.

I'll keep that in mind. Since undoubtedly Side-Kick spamming may not be as effective once I play on Universe/4D.

You know the sig and avatar are extremely out of character for that girl, right?

Actually, I think that sig is kinda little too weird (and kinda makes no sense) and who's that girl in your avatar?

Stand.PNG

Complete this.

Wow, I have five S ranks right now.

Edited by King Marth 64