Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Barring the Graphics Card, this one's pretty good

Same Graphics and processor as my own

Either one of those will run minecraft quite smoothly, the latter will definitely run some of the games Mr. Sparkles plays.

Sirius I love you, somebody actually cares to help meeeeeeeee ;n;

Um... well I edited the laptops I was looking at into my topic in case you haven't seen those yet... do you know if they look any good? =<

Because woah those prices are pretty high XD But... maybe if they run best.....

*pours snow in Freohr's hair*

=D

;n;

/takes a super hot shower

Edited by Freohr Datia

That was a pretty good movie considering it was made by a bunch of amateurs with almost no budget to speak of.

I was thinking about the Black Sabbath song, but okay.

;n;

/takes a super hot shower

I'll just throw more snow at you when you... Hold on a second. Tangerine is here. I should be tormenting her instead!

*pushes Tangerine into a snow drift*

:D:

I'll just throw more snow at you when you... Hold on a second. Tangerine is here. I should be tormenting her instead!

*pushes Tangerine into a snow drift*

:D:

;A;

/finds wherever Mr. Sparkles is shopping at and hides in his pretty purple coat

Um... well I edited the laptops I was looking at into my topic in case you haven't seen those yet... do you know if they look any good? =<

Because woah those prices are pretty high XD But... maybe if they run best.....

Those should run Minecraft pretty well. I can't exactly comment on the processor and graphics card because I don't know AMD that well (other than that for gaming, Intel's i7 processors would be best and NVIDIA's graphics cards are better than AMD).

The only "problem" might be that HP seems to have a pretty bad rep as a laptop manufacturer and that if you'd try to use that for any other sort of gaming, you may be very limited in what you can play.

Those should run Minecraft pretty well. I can't exactly comment on the processor and graphics card because I don't know AMD that well (other than that for gaming, Intel's i7 processors would be best and NVIDIA's graphics cards are better than AMD).

The only "problem" might be that HP seems to have a pretty bad rep as a laptop manufacturer and that if you'd try to use that for any other sort of gaming, you may be very limited in what you can play.

Okay! I just heard that Intel's were horrible but I guess it's just because the i7 processors in particular are the good ones =D But yeah Best Buy was saying either Intel or AMD so I went with AMD x3

Ooooohhh okay then I'll steer away from those!

Maybe I'll go check out Staples then

20k pages reached, 400k posts reached and I missed them both! sob.gif

And I still can't find any blood oranges where I live.

Just my rotten luck.

PILOOOOOOOOOOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Okay Staples is just more expensive... XD

So.... hmmmmm hard to decide between the two... It sounds very tempting to get the one from Amazon =3

I don't play many games though so idk if I need to buy the better one D= As far as I've read it doesn't take too much to run Minecraft really well.

Awwwwwww heehee poor Marthur XD

Edited by Freohr Datia

Okay! I just heard that Intel's were horrible but I guess it's just because the i7 processors in particular are the good ones =D But yeah Best Buy was saying either Intel or AMD so I went with AMD x3

Ooooohhh okay then I'll steer away from those!

Maybe I'll go check out Staples then

HP laptops are affordable for their specs, especially in the 17' range; the main issue is their material bruises easily, but unless you're a brute I wouldn't worry about that. Don't avoid getting an HP laptop if it has good specs for the price, lol!

I use Sony/Apple laptops for business, but HP laptops for home.

Edited by Tangerine

HP laptops are affordable for their specs, especially in the 17' range; the main issue is their material bruises easily, but unless you're a brute I wouldn't worry about that. Don't avoid getting an HP laptop if it has good specs for the price, lol!

I use Sony/Apple laptops for business, but HP laptops for home.

..... ;n;

The thing is that I always drop everything because I'm so clumsy

I've dropped my own laptop so many times ;A; Mostly because I let it slip too far off my bed (I don't have a super neat desk or anything which I should really fix =<) so if I got one it probably wouldn't survive =<

Well you aren't gonna destroy it by bumping it off the bed or something, but you can bruise it more easily than other brands depending on the model you buy. I've dropped one of mine from a good 2 feet before (onto carpet) and it didn't bruise. Just don't drop it onto hard floor or cement or something, but that probably goes for any laptop, lol!

Oh... okay then! It just means I have to be most careful when I'm carrying it around in the kitchen x3

But yeah my laptop's frame (I guess that's what I can call it) is starting to split apart because of how many times I've dropped it... and I see an itty bitty crack on the side. I shouldn't have nice things ;~;

/kicky

=<

You must be Hatari's relative or something. :Knoll:

Looks like there's nothing to eat in the house like usual, and I can't drive to the store because of the snow. Looks like I'm hoofing it.