• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Pride maybe you should see if hot cocoa makes you feel sleepy like it does to me =3

I'll give it a try tonight.

In unrelated news, after a week of not having my TV, it has returned to my loving embrace

so I can finally finish that last dark souls playthrough

and actually train in my fighters again

I'll give it a try tonight.

In unrelated news, after a week of not having my TV, it has returned to my loving embrace

so I can finally finish that last dark souls playthrough

and actually train in my fighters again

The only sad thing though is that if it doesn't make you sleepy it's possible it'll wake you up instead D=

Ahhhh being without a tv sounds no fuuuun =< But that just means yay that you have it back~

The only sad thing though is that if it doesn't make you sleepy it's possible it'll wake you up instead D=

Ahhhh being without a tv sounds no fuuuun =< But that just means yay that you have it back~

I assure you I have nothing to lose either way.

Well, it's just that I had relatives over for the week, and I like them and they like TV

so I let em borrow my tv

but yes it's return is cause for yayifications

Edited by Shahenzan

Started playthrough as wanderer, no magic, eastern swords/bows/shields only

[spoiler=I left off right here]bahhk.jpg

But those are Silver Knights.

I like how when I helped Dagron he got through that no problem but then I was left on my own.

I can still feel the arrows piercing my flesh before plummeting down towards my death.

It's always a bitch to get through those guys.

You could just run up and be a badass, but that requires actual timing

so I usually just cop out and hit em with poison arrows

and chill out somewhere else till they're dead

It's always a bitch to get through those guys.

You could just run up and be a badass, but that requires actual timing

so I usually just cop out and hit em with poison arrows

and chill out somewhere else till they're dead

I dunno. Running past the second bridge usually makes the knight on the left target you better.

Poison works too. I only killed the right knight with poison. Normally I run up to him and parry him but I already died 5 times and Dagron was waiting on me.

Say, do you guys think I may be overthinking about this year in regards to the Solar Cycle? Quite personally I don't know how much concerned I should be in regards to a possible repetition of 1859...

What are you going on about.

The Solar Cycle. This year is when it's gonna be at it's latest peak, so we can expect a rise in Solar Storms. What I'm concerned is that if they get nasty enough, they could knock off the electricity for months at best, years at worst, in the worst-case scenario.

Not really looking forward to that if it does happen.

The Solar Cycle. This year is when it's gonna be at it's latest peak, so we can expect a rise in Solar Storms. What I'm concerned is that if they get nasty enough, they could knock off the electricity for months at best, years at worst, in the worst-case scenario.

Not really looking forward to that if it does happen.

Oh, I see. Well, I personally don't think that will happen. We might luck out, you know.

Cyas admiring a fruitcake he made

Well, I don't quite know for sure... thing is, it has happened before, that's what I meant by 'repetition of 1859', where most of the Telegraph System went bye-bye. And since the sun's activity only started being studied around 100 years before, it's hard to determine how long we'd have before the next one. Or not, since it's apparently for this year that the next one is predicted. And of course we have far more stuff to loose than just some Telegraph Lines.

Anyway.... oh, the game's back.

Uh... Oscar and fruitcake?