FE4 THREAD

Fia

I don't have recurring dreams, but I have a recurring theme that is always sadface =<

Usually the theme that repeats in my dreams is that I'm in a public bathroom and I have to use the restroom and suddenly the walls that are supposed to block me off are half or less than half their height or there's a huge gap between the door and walls or even just a lack of walls, so it exposes me too easily and then I'm afraid that everybody's gonna start watching me (either that or in the dream people do start watching me).

Other times it's that I'm in a stall because I had to change clothes and then suddenly the walls don't block me off enough and then I'm afraid people will watch or they do watch. Even worse, I grow so timid that I end up changing much slower because I'm too busy trying to cover myself at the same time or because I'm afraid to move, so then it just gives more time for people (well, guys usually because for some reason guys and girls are allowed in the same bathrooms in my dreams whenever this starts happening to me) to stare at me or watch me...

Even in one dream I was trying to change in a bathroom stall and the thing that happened in that dream was that there was a big gap between the door and walls, so once a guy noticed me he took out his cell phone and started recording/taking pictures of me ;n;

I never have recurring dreams/themes about getting hurt or dying though which is kind of strange since that sounds like a thing I should be pretty concerned about XD

Besides those dreams though I usually enjoy my super random dreams~ They're often like stories or video games in my mind x3

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Recurring stuff in dreams huh. Well, one thing that is recurrent in my dreams is this Deja Vu sensation. As if what I'm dreaming is actually the second time I'm dreaming it. Thing is, most if not all cases are wrong, it's the one and only time I'm dreaming it. But that doesn't stop the feeling from appearing once I'm awake from most dreams.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well... T-that's something alright.

;A;

I wanna get rid of theeeemmmmmm

But

it's better that it happens in dreams than for realzies

Oh I get that feeling sometimes too Acacia

Edited by Freohr Datia

/pats FD

Speaking of recutting dreams, I actually had the same theme for the past few nights, plane related, F-18s. All because I took a huger interest in Ace Combat eeeee.

/pats FD

/thanks EF

Maybe it would've been nicer of me if I hadn't said all that though... I should've thought of thaaaaaaat I was just being uncomfortable and inconsiderate and wasn't thinking

Um in different news Emerald this morning I had a dream with Rathian and Rathalos in it =o I was fighting the Rathian! But I wasn't in a MH game! It was a different kind of game! Dunno what though.

But I was still hunting with a lance since that's pretty much all I use and what I know best =3

It wouldn't be fun kidnapping anyone without anyone to save them.

Anyways. I got my Knights of Iris artbook today. It's pretty.

[4:11:03 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): HAHAHA

[4:11:08 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): number 1 character voice popularity

[4:11:09 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): SUGITA

[4:11:12 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[4:11:16 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): at a whopping 11.2%

Huh, I thought Takehito or Otani would been first. Guess they were close?

Oh yeah more corgis.

Edited by Generic Operator

Man, what a DIFFERENCE... all that Synthesis really paid off. Luther was now loleasy instead of the nightmare it was first time I beat him.

Got both the regular trophy and the 5-minutes trophy. I'll try the no damage trophy once I get my DEF absurdly high eventually.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Man, what a DIFFERENCE... all that Synthesis really paid off. Luther was now loleasy instead of the nightmare it was first time I beat him.

Got both the regular trophy and the 5-minutes trophy. I'll try the no damage trophy once I get my DEF absurdly high eventually.

What about Insanity Prelude? How much trouble was that one? Also, "complete win over Luther" actually means... defeating him without aromr and accessories (I think).

What about Insanity Prelude? How much trouble was that one? Also, "complete win over Luther" actually means... defeating him without aromr and accessories (I think).

I don't remember if Luther used it. Everything kinda went a bit too fast. If Insanity Prelude is with bright light as he floats over the middle of the arena, then yeah, he used it only twice. The only thing notorious of the battle was reviving Sophia once and using Magical Berries once. Anything else what Side Kick, Fists of Fury, and Power Up spam, and he was down.

Hmm, alright, the Maze of Tribulations is open, but I'm not tackling it until I properly prepare. Oh well, time to fool around with IC for a bit. Lots of BoP to be churned out from the assembly line, heh.

Too bad most of the best armor and weapons are in the upper levels of Sphere. No point putting all that money and effort when I'd have to do it all over again later on. Synthesis Materials ain't easy to get around with after a certain point.

But, for now, time to fool around with some other game.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

It wouldn't be fun kidnapping anyone without anyone to save them.

Anyways. I got my Knights of Ylisse artbook today. It's pretty.

I'll try to save someone eithen that counts that any of them that are getting kidnapped by badguys.

Well, for something or other, New Mystery never made it out of Japan. Perhaps not because of Shadow Dragon's sales. They didn't do poorly, isn't it?

And no, I certainly do not. I certainly don't have that luxury, or the opportunity, or the authorization. Or any combination of the three.

No, I think it might be something else other than that made something on FE12 not localized. We still not sure about the sales for Shadow Dragon either.

Edited by Kyon

/thanks EF

Maybe it would've been nicer of me if I hadn't said all that though... I should've thought of thaaaaaaat I was just being uncomfortable and inconsiderate and wasn't thinking

Um in different news Emerald this morning I had a dream with Rathian and Rathalos in it =o I was fighting the Rathian! But I wasn't in a MH game! It was a different kind of game! Dunno what though.

But I was still hunting with a lance since that's pretty much all I use and what I know best =3

Speaking of that I had a dream where I was hunting Agnaktor, but Deviljho showed up.

I'll try to save someone eithen that counts that any of them that are getting kidnapped by badguys.

NTGはお前に救われる必要はない。

Also.

"Knights of Ylisse".

Stop that.

It's the Japanese book. It's freaking Iris. "Ylisse" is honestly the stupidest localization of an FE country I have ever heard.

Either the translators were on something, or the translators' bosses were on something.

"Warm"? Sure, localize the hell out of that. "Iris"? No.

Edited by shadowofchaos