• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I played a demo of Style Boutique on the 3DS the other day. It was... pretty fun. I got 2nd place in a bold-themed contest!

Heehee

I usually found those fun because I find it fun messing with outfits and it makes me feel creative~

So, I tried to play a test video of me playing on my 3DS on the movie editor software I have, it plays a little choppy.

I then try playing it on my Quicktime player, it plays smoothly just like on the camera....why is that? I don't get it.

My favorite iDOLM@STERZ character, Ritsuko, has a special F-18F in Ace Combat 6, it's green with her on it. I was all, "Oh gosh that is the best thing ever,".The F-18(specifically the E/F versions, but the others are neat) became my favorite plane after that.

lol

Wel, I don't particularly have a favorite plane. Though in Ace Combat 4 I pretty much stayed with the Su-37 if only due to 4's lolQAAM's. XD

Well, that and the X0-2Wyvern in Zero. Unlocked it early due to having a save from 4, and once I bought it I used it for the rest of the game (Anachronism! lol). Came to backstab me at Avalon Dam due to not having any proper ground-attacking weaponry. Oops...

I'm just sitting here playing a new file I just started on Pokemon Red

on my GBC that I just found that fell off the side of my bed some long time ago

Usually our old game system thingies are dead after a few years but this thing is still working perfectly~

Hi Frefre

I'm just sitting here playing a new file I just started on Pokemon Red

on my GBC that I just found that fell off the side of my bed some long time ago

Usually our old game system thingies are dead after a few years but this thing is still working perfectly~

I'm amazed that it's still working.

I just played a demo of a five year old game. Now I'm wondering if I'll be able to find it in stores uguu.

Good afternoon everyone.

Man, so even this one's Sword Dancer is a bit tough...

What point in the game are you at?

Edited by Levant Fortner

First time in Chesedonia.

And who do you prefer to control in battle? In my case, it's the bowlady who you probably don't have yet.

Edited by Levant Fortner

And who do you prefer to control in battle? In my case, it's the bowlady who you probably don't have yet.

I use Luke. I tend to stick to the hero. Like in Symphonia where I use only Lloyd except when the plot mandates to use anybody else.

Hmm I played a demo of Style Boutique on the 3DS the other day. It was... pretty fun. I got 2nd place in a bold-themed contest!

it's cute and does what it says on the box what more do you want

NA version removed men's asian wear for some reason :(: