• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is the first time I'm seeing it happen like, once a day or so. I guess it could've happened before that then.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I use Luke. I tend to stick to the hero. Like in Symphonia where I use only Lloyd except when the plot mandates to use anybody else.

Well, like I pretty much stated outright, I prefer Natalia. Also, how was your first taste of Awkward Justice? (Roundabout way of asking if Arietta gave you trouble)

Edited by Levant Fortner

Well, like I pretty much stated outright, I prefer Natalia. Also, how was your first taste of Awkward Justice? (Roundabout way of asking if Arietta gave you trouble)

I like that song. The battle itself wasn't too much of a problem. Sword Dancer #1 still takes top spot in that department.

I like that song. The battle itself wasn't too much of a problem. Sword Dancer #1 still takes top spot in that department.

I expected you would. As for the Sword Dancer, I never had much trouble the first time, mainly because I tend to wait.

... why do you think you did anything?

If it's because of the facepalm emote, I only picked that because it was right next to the newyears emote. :Knoll:

... why do you think you did anything?

If it's because of the facepalm emote, I only picked that because it was right next to the newyears emote. :Knoll:

Because facepalms expr-Oh..... okay...

I expected you would. As for the Sword Dancer, I never had much trouble the first time, mainly because I tend to wait.

Well, yeah, I went after it right after Arietta. I'd certainly not be singing the same tune once I up the difficulty in future playthroughs.