• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Rey, your fantasies with Ninian don't count as a second life.

You've never experienced how real one's dreams can be if you manipulate it right.

I feel like the guy in that show "Awake".

And for those that don't know what that is:

After a car accident takes the life of a family member, a police detective lives two alternating parallel lives, one with his wife and one with his son. Is one of his "realities" merely a dream?

Mr. Contribution is at it again.

Speculation and all in the form of a poll.

It's just like when he made a poll on the generics before the game was out in Japan about "Narazumono", attempting to generate a discussion about something he doesn't know crap about.

I really don't know why it annoys me so much.

Who doing what?

Mr. Hero.

Speculating about Awakening again. And sounding less than intelligent because of it. He is acting on incomplete information, just like when he attempted to put in scripts from the dialogue shown in the trailer.

Edit: Okay deleted the last part. That was uncalled for. Sorry.

Edited by shadowofchaos

hmm

I don't usually like taking a serious tone but

Rey, the man has a problem he can do very little to help. Here, I'll tell you a fun fact. Do you know what I fear most in this world? More than people, more than pain, and more than death?

The loss of my mental acuity.

So although they can be difficult to deal with, anyone with such a problem should be commended for simply trying to communicate and improve their own condition. It doesn't matter if you feel indifference, pity, or frustration at the attempt but at the least understand. Anything less reflects poorly on you.

It doesn't matter if you feel indifference, pity, or frustration at the attempt but at the least understand. Anything less reflects poorly on you.

Yeah I see your point.

A very huge flaw of mine is I am VERY judgmental of people. As in first impressions really solidify whether I like someone or not.

I guess he's just trying his best, and like you said, should be commended for that. And the best way I can not walk all over that is doing my best to keep from responding in such a harsh manner.

It still doesn't change that I feel so damn irritated by him. Again though, I guess the best thing is for me to just try my best to refrain from snapping at him.

That doesn't sound too promising boss, but yes do try.

I suppose it's a difficult thing to learn how to empathize for, something that will come with time if it ever does, rather than the preaching of some random ass dude on the internet.

with that said

I'm back to re-watching im@s

So I can barely get a full night's rest anymore, and I have a long day ahead of me.

Hi everyone. Oh, Awake was a pretty cool show.

Edited by Emerald Knight

So I can barely get a full night's rest anymore, and I have a long day ahead of me.

Being me, I've learned to appreciate those days when I can spend time with my dream world family as well.

Good luck with your long day.

Oh, Awake was a pretty cool show.

Knowing me as me, would you recommend I watch it?

preaching of some random ass dude on the internet.

Hey, preaching from some random dude on the internet might not be the best way to get advice, but it's SOMETHING.

Edited by shadowofchaos