• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yunica. That stupid claw attack... that was what kept killing me the most...

That would be the main problem. The bubbles are easily dealt with using the whirlwind attack. Hugo would have use of his barrier so he's got it easy.

Edited by Sirius

I know Sariya has a relatively "nice" body and all...but I wonder, do guys actually check out her face and the shadows beneath her eyes? Personally, I'm kind of into that, but I don't think most other guys are.

My puppy needs to quit acting like a cute kitty sometimes because it's too cute x3

And now Ein's gonna call my puppy evil

How does it... what

Pure evil indeed.

As far as I know, yes, but it can be 100% avoided by only saving during the Novel parts and never during the Escape segments.

How did they miss that in the first place.

I know Sariya has a relatively "nice" body and all...but I wonder, do guys actually check out her face and the shadows beneath her eyes? Personally, I'm kind of into that, but I don't think most other guys are.

I'm not into her in the least.

I don't want the mother of my children experimenting curses on them.

Yes. Care about your waifu serving you than the relationship with your children.

Waifu Emblem is serious business.

Because you're totally going to impregnate a bunch of pixels, right?

How does it... what

Pure evil indeed.

He'll shove his head into our hands when we pet him (the side of his head though, he doesn't like being pet on top of his head), he arches his back up (just when stretching, not when he's scaaaared or is getting defensive), he rubs himself against our legs (and sometimes when we're sitting or standing he'll shove himself between our feet and sit there x3)

Perhaps there were other times where we thought he thought he was a cat~ But I can't really remember =3

If that is what it takes to be evil then I want everything (or maybe at least almost everything =3) to be evil!!!

He'll shove his head into our hands when we pet him (the side of his head though, he doesn't like being pet on top of his head), he arches his back up (just when stretching, not when he's scaaaared or is getting defensive), he rubs himself against our legs (and sometimes when we're sitting or standing he'll shove himself between our feet and sit there x3)

Perhaps there were other times where we thought he thought he was a cat~ But I can't really remember =3

If that is what it takes to be evil then I want everything (or maybe at least almost everything =3) to be evil!!!

Aw... That is adorable.

Pure evil...!